Stoners are the coolest people on earth

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannibasity, Dec 5, 2009.

1. BECAUSE WE DONT GIVE A FUCK!!..:cool:

2. D.G.A.F. motha fucka!

hahaha, anyways, I know plenty of stoners who do give a fuck. In fact, they'd prolly give 2 fucks if they could.

3. I gave a fuck.......to your mother.

4. You're incorrect. Stoners DO give a fuck, we just realize what's worth actually giving a fuck about.

5. to put it in shorter words ... We still just dont give a fuck.

6. Haha, exactly.

I havn't really lost interest in any of the things I like since I started smoking alot. I just kinda started realizing how stupid some of the things people waste their time with are.

7. same here.. lol

at one time i thought i was going to be MLG pro lmfaoo after 2 years of trial and error ... i just dont give a fuck.. i dont even take h3 seriously anymore i still love it but to think i was going to be pro loled im happier just being me and not trying to be out there..:)

8. Monks and ninjas are way cooler than stoners, though I suppose a toking ninja monk...

..I remember not giving a fuck- back in high school, before I realized I was a complete waste of space for not giving a fuck..

9. Wanna know how many fucks I give?ZERO FUCKS NUGGAH.

10. I dnt give a fuck. I wasn't even gonna comment cuz i jus dnt give a fuck

11. I give a fuck about all kinds of things. I give a fuck about school, my job, my family, responsibility's I have, my pets, my girlfriend when I have one, my friends, not fucking up my life. But like sambutlergreend said, I just dont give a fuck about the stupid things.

Good luck being a useless waste of space.

12. you're welcome.

13. QFT.

But personally I give zero fucks at all times:D

14. You have a very immature mindset. Grow up. Don't think I'm shit talking either....the only stoners that truly don't give a fuck are the ones that have smoked theirself so far down in a hole that they have no escape out of it. That is the truth.....everyone gives a fuck.

15. I'm proud to say i'm a stoner who doesn't give a fuck :hello:

16. Quit Fucking saying QFT! I cant stand it anymore. I see it dayily like 10 times, and it's stupid as fuck. Grow up.

17. This.

I also agree that monks and ninjas are cooler than stoners.

18. "if you were dying and needed just one fuck to save your life, just one fuck! youd die cuz i just dont give a fuck " lmfaoo

19. I went to the store and witneiss a robbery in progressed the dude that was robbing the bitch was a friend he looked at me and smiled and winked. Then I blinked, I laughed He laughed then shot the clerk five fucking times, He looked at me And smiled I gigiled we high fived! Then he procedded to rob every fucking customer's by gun point behind the register, When the cop's finally arrived and arrested him he did not say one word. Now in court I was a witneiss the juror's delievered a guilty, the judge thanked them for their time and asked my friend "do you have anything to say to the family of your victim?"

My friend "shit.....three meals a day, cable tv, gym membership for life, a social life, and all I got to do is take a dick in the ass, fuck I should of been killed that ***** earlier." He turned around and there I was like a TRUE friend and we high fived to seal the deal, of

Not giving a Fuck!

true stoner's!

I got a letter three weeks later cover in fecus and seman slobbered all over, I opened it and there was a smiley face written in feces and a seman stain as eye's and a smile! What really suprised me was it smelled like flower's.

20. [​IMG]