Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stonerland?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by InfrequentNinja, Dec 19, 2003.

1. weed and other drugs are illegal in the US and other countries because they go against the morals of the majority.

because of this, i think the world governments should agree to give up a nice tropical island or some decently-sized strip of land where all the stoners can go to live in peace, and free from persecution.

ahh, i know it'll never happen.

just a pipe dream.

heh heh heh... "pipe"

-the Infrequent Ninja

2. yep,ya,all welcome at my place anytime ,lol.:D....Little johny[our primeminister] would just love that roflmao.

3. Bah if the illegality of drugs is that much of a lifestyle problem for you, work harder to make them legal or move somewhere else where they are!

4. thats the best idea ive heard all week

5. i agree and also add all the little islands around it

6. While we're on mystical places, i vote for Wonderland....

Hmm... i want to listen to "White Rabbit" now