Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Vocab

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WafflesOrDie, Sep 27, 2010.

1. What-The Answer to Every Question :smoke:

2. #22 thedeadwalkk, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
    *racist word alert*
    niger Lipping: to slober the joint with your saliva
    Slang: to sell illicit substances
    Around the world: a smoking game, when each person in the group takes a hit off a blunt/joint and holds it in while the blunt/joint is passed around the group and then exhales when it reaches him/her
    Kief: thc crystals that have fallen off the buds that can be smoked/baked/made into hash

3. haha I do that alot :p

4. haha, I never mind that one if I do get it wet.

Every once in awhile when I'm smoking with some comedian I haven't smoked with before, and they accuse me of nggr lipping the j even though it's perfectly dry? That shit gets to me

5. You smoke with Comedians?

6. When I said comedians I meant it sarcastically. Just regular dudes that think they are/try to be humorous during a session.

I wish I knew a comedian to smoke with, one of my dreams is to smoke with Sarah Silverman though. Not only is she funny, but she's gorgeous.

7. haha I use to watch her show alot :smoke:

8. to green out means you smoke so much you throw up

9. choppers privledge: The person who cops/grings the green gets to smoke it first

10. Set It Off (v)- to be the first to light up said blunt,joint,bowl,and or bong.

11. Camping (v)- To hold said blunt,joint,bowl,and or bong longer then you should be. Can result in a fist fight. For example, A: "you campin dawg?". B:"naw son hop off" A:"Da fuck you say n!gga? this my weed!".

*caution racist word*. It was for educational purposes only.

12. Really now man? Pretty worthless lol:p

Egg- Another word for an once of bud. Ex: "Yeah bruh I got that Egg on the low low.

13. chief n sleep (idk i slept through english class) - smoke a nice little bowl or joint before jumping into your comfy bed and loft yourself to sleep :)

pinching (verb) - which packing a bowl or rolling with another person's bud, you take a pinch of their stash. Usually enough for a small bowl or a onie.

14. Mack (v) - To smoke marijuana. Also see "Mack Juice". For example: "Yo mang, let's go mack, play some pool, mack some more then eat."

:smoking:

15. Lol I mack on those hoes bro. I use the word mack with the meaning to be a pimp.

16. Match- to load a bowl out of your stash if someone has smoke a bowl w/ you outa theirs.

17. Bright - A cover word to use instead of using the term "high" e.g: Dude, i was bright as fuack last night

18. Schoolbussed- a yellow bong or steamroller hit normally followed by coughing and terminator eyes.

19. Bleez(y) - blunt

puff puff - 2 hit's and pass