Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner v.s. Pothead

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 4smoke2haze0, Nov 18, 2012.

1. My husband doesn't smoke at all, he did it once in high school a long long time ago and hasn't touched it since. He doesn't look down on my for smoking pot, actually he buys (well I pay for it he picks it up from his work friends) it for me. I'm a mother and a damn good wife, I worked and smoked for years before I had my son. He had a negative view of smokers before me yes because his brother was a pot-head who had a 4 year old and he wouldn't look for work and just bummed off of EVERYONE. Until he met me that's how he saw them, he has a different view on them now. He says he sees them as people until he gets to know them he can't judge, if he had judged me from the moment he found out I smoked we wouldn't be married with our wonderful son. Just because someone doesn't partake in the drug doesn't mean they all necessarily believe we aren't stand up people, that's generalizing. Just as some generalize us as all smoking lazy people. It's wrong to generalize on both fronts. So there is your situation in which a non user is accepting and actually promotes the habit of a smoker and doesn't look down on them or find them inferior in any way :)

A lot of people don't look down on stoners. I don't drink but I don't look down on someone who does. I hear a lot from people who don't smoke that they don't have a problem with it, they just wish it would be legal so the stoners they know don't have anything to bitch about anymore haha.