Stoner Traditions

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokinnatural, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Just wondering if any of you other blades had any bad ass traditions y'all do.

At the end of every summer me and my good friends always spend the day surfing at st aug beach from 6 until about 3, blazing the whole time between seshes in the water. Then after we head over to this dank ass little place called the taco shop, best tacos in the world. From there we head to the amphitheater and always bring atleast a quarter rolled up in js. So far we've seen slightly stoopid, rebelution, schwayze and cisco, wiz, Mac miller and a bunch of others. And in two weeks the tradition continues, we're going to see the expendables, rebelution again and passafire. I'm so damn stoked.

2. On the weekends me and my friends get together for a campfire/BBQ. I supply the property, grill, fire, and music. My friends supply the bud, beer, food, etc. Always a good time.

The secret to a good party is keeping out riff raff

3. #3 Prism Tino, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    In highschool, our group did this literally every sunday night before school at my best friends house

Wait until 10 pm, at 10pm prepare a giant casserole of red beans, ground beef, whipped cream, guacamole, jalepenos, baked cheese, and lettuce. Put the casserole on basement table with 5 bags of lime flavored tortilla chips

Sneak outside with a gravity bong

Take 10 hits each of good dank

stumble back inside

put on dark side of the moon

travel the cosmos with nacho in hand.

It was epic.

4. Me and my buddies would always go to sonic during the week and get route 44 drinks back in highschool

5. Op what amphitheater? I've seen all those same artists at the irvine amphitheater, seeing slightly stoopid,311, and soja this month too

6. every thanksgiving i eat a turkey stuffed with marijuana brownies

7. [quote name='"pheelgood"']Op what amphitheater? I've seen all those same artists at the irvine amphitheater, seeing slightly stoopid,311, and soja this month too[/quote]

St Augustine amphitheater down in Florida

8. Haha how does that taste..?

9. we go to amsterdam twice a year you cant get a better stoner tradition than that!!

10. Waken Bacon....stoner tradishun

11. freshman & sophomore year of college me and my friends had a special tradition.

every wednesday we would meet up & smoke at the kitchen table. which is why we called it weed wednesday. we would sit there for hours just listening to old music and talking. even the roommate who didnt smoke would sit there and play his guitar sometimes.

man do i miss those days.

12. turrible

13. Last year me and my buddies would all meet up on Fridays and go to the open mic at a small comedy club, we'd always end up getting high before hand and we'd sometimes actually go on stage.

The one time I went up I stood there said something along the lines of "Yo guys I'm up on stage, woah!" and then the 20-30 people started laughing, I guess they realized I was stoned out of my mind hahah I just walked away after that happy as shit.
    Wish that place didn't close;(

14. Me and my friends do this thing we thought of, pretty sure no one else knows about it.

Basically every day, we smoke weed RIGHT at 4:20. Like on the dot. It's like our special time just to smoke weed and "420" has become a number related to weed within our group of friends. I'm glad we came up with this unique tradition

15. [quote name='"Bombur"']Me and my friends do this thing we thought of, pretty sure no one else knows about it.

Basically every day, we smoke weed RIGHT at 4:20. Like on the dot. It's like our special time just to smoke weed and "420" has become a number related to weed within our group of friends. I'm glad we came up with this unique tradition[/quote]

Dewd. I have never heard of anyone doing that

16. I smoke with my buddies every Thursday night when my dorky roommate would go out to the bars and creep out girls.

17. [quote name='"Bombur"']Me and my friends do this thing we thought of, pretty sure no one else knows about it.

Basically every day, we smoke weed RIGHT at 4:20. Like on the dot. It's like our special time just to smoke weed and "420" has become a number related to weed within our group of friends. I'm glad we came up with this unique tradition[/quote]

Wow that sounds alright, but that would never catch on, too lame

18. Never light a blunt with a white lighter. Bad things will happen

19. Mannnnnnnnnnn back in the day when I actually smoked with other people we would usually have this rule where if the bowl wasn't finished... and for some reason you wanted to stop smoking, you'd have to take ONE more hit.

20. oh man, me and my close group of friends during high school would always go to my one friends house to get super high, because he had a barn far away from his house that we smoked at, and his parents were super oblivious so we just snuck in and out of the house haha. we would smoke a ton on their barn deck, then go up on the roof and chill at like 1:00 in the morning or later, so we could stargaze. it was so epic.