Stoner Stories.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Atlblazer, Mar 10, 2011.

1. I dunno, it just seems that alot of people come on here, and post these incredible...and hard to believe stories. The hell? Why is this?

2. What forum are you on? Most of the stories here just involve vomit, parents finding weed, and the cops, not necessarily in that order.

But if you do want to come back with an awesome story, you'll have to create it yourself. Try something new or do something crazy-while high- and you'll be well on your way to a hard to believe story.

Also, I don't know what the point of this thread was, but I think I answered it.

3. People like to talk about their experiences. IN the absence of real people, message boards are the next best thing.

4. But come on.....whatever lol I mean why do people come on here and say incredibly hard to believe things.

5. Because they're super entertaining :D

6. Im usually only on the boards when Im stoned, so it doesnt really matter if its real or not to me, I laugh anyways :smoking:

7. Because most everyone who logs on here is either a) stoned, b) a stoner, or c) wanting to be stoned.

8. Is getting toked, lying on top of a jeep liberty stargazing and gettin a little action a believable story for you? Because thats the best I got.

...i like to brag, sorry...

9. because you live an incredibly boring life i guess,ha where do you live? i beleive most of these stories ive had some pretty crazy stories you wouldnt beleive,, and come on where stoned and perceive things differently when high

10. I got stoned and killed Osama Bin Laden.. nbd