Stoner stories from old people

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by radzack1, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Here are the rules you need to have been smoking weed for at least 20 years to post a story

2. Sounds like a good thread. Can't wait to see some stories!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. This wont make it anywhere. Dont you know most kids on here arent even that old.

4. There are some, i would like to hear the stories

Sent from my C5303 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Hey its Nana,
    I am not real old but old enough to qualify here. Been a smoker since 1981and finally I am coming out (kinda), to rebel against stupid, ignorant, and biased attitudes of pot smokers in general.
    I love weed and I am not a bad lady. I like my privacy and keep the peace. You can say I am an old hippy. I stand for what I believe in and question authorities all the time. I believe marijuana should be legal, medically and recreational. I believe there's lots of wealth to be shared in legalizing pot for us little folks too.
    I'm at that age to be concerned how I can enjoy the rest of my retiring life economically and medically. I'm ready to get on with the rest of my life doing what I love doing without fear of judgements and really stupid laws. Here I am

6. tell us a story

7. I am new to this forum and don't know what is OK to post on. Is it OK to talk about doing an indoor activity that is illegal in my state?
    What about me staying in jail for 21 days not related to drugs?
    What about being a christian and smoking weed?
    I want grow pot indoors, for my own use, what do ya think?

8. all that's fine

9. You are allowed to talk about all that you mentioned. One main thing to keep out is don't talk about any other drug besides cannabis (don't talk about meth, heroin, etc.).

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Please post all those stories nana!

11. The cost are high in some states, but as a smoker growing your own is awesome.

This one time, at pot camp, i was dry and needed some smoke. It was about 10:00pm, I called my dealer, and drove to his house. We chilled and burned a few bowls, when there was a knock on the front door. My dealer didnt know of anyone coming by, as he didnt let many people stop in at night. A second after the knock, his dog in the back yard starts barking and the motion light comes on. My buddy opens the door and it is his supplier with a couple of friends, then two more come in the back door. All of these gentlemen appeared to be heavily in favor of the second ammendment, and all from a much more southern climate. At this point I just fucking sit there as my buddy is asked about what i can only assume is a personal loan. Evidently my friend had poor money management practices, and had defaulted on his loan. My friend gave the cash he had, but it wasnt nearly enough. They werent happy, and let my friend know by smacking him across the room. He is freaking out, they are talking to each other in Spanish with a quite agitated tone. At this point, I am sure we are both not going to make it out. Trying to leave would just cause them to get nervous, and possibly over react. Any hope of defending myself was in the car. I had no choice but sit there. They went through every room in his house gathering electronics and jewelry, and left with my freinds ws6 firebird and a signed title. Never went back to his place late in the evening again.

Saw a chicks heart stop at the same place on a different occasion. Crazy shit lol