Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Stereotypes! Which are you!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeeJayBoy, Apr 4, 2001.

1. Hippy and drop-out (minus actually dropping out) with a touch of nerd, and a lil goth. (all my clothes are either black or really bright hawaiin shirts or african 'mumus' and the like). as I read this, names just popped in my head of SO many people I've smoked with who have fit into those descriptions... I didn't realize I knew so many nerds :)

2. pimp stoner

3. i fit more into the drop-out stereotype more than any of the other ones except for the fact that i only buy in quarter ounces or higher and never owe money. but yea with the not doing good in school part thats me

4. I would have to say I'm a nerd stoner. But I have stoner friends which fit into each of these catagories except the corporate one.

5. im a housewife stoner: im up at 4am the house is cleaned by 9am the kids are in school (or i wish its summer now) take care of the bills make dinner when i have free afternoons i go shopping or play video games my favorite is sonic for ps2 i like watching him spin sometimes i get zoned in on it

6. Pimp nerd, lol.. I fit into that lifestyle but when I get home it's on the computer to hit up GC, study philosophy. And if I catch one of my boys swearing in front of an elderly couple or doing something jackass like that they get reined in.

7. haha i think im a gamer stoner..my dealer is definitely a pimp though..haha

8. a pimp and a gamer i guess.......

9. heh, i'm a good all arounder, i suppose... once upon a time, you would have thought of me as a dropout stoner. I skipped a lot of classes, had a job at burger king, all the classic teen stoner stuff. but my grades were pretty good, i got fives on all my AP exams, and pretty much kicked the SATs ass. I was a major geek, but i only smoked with my dropout, partier, and hippie friends - my geeks didn't smoke.

now, i'm an older, more boring hippie/corporate (hell of a mix, eh?) stoner. with a little of that aforementioned housewife too =)

10. Honestly im a little bit of: Drop-out stoner (i didnt finish high school and back then i was smoking), The Morbid stoner (i like dark movies and heavy metal music sometimes, depending on the mood), The Hippie Stoner (Hey, even i like the grateful dead and pink floyd), The Nerd Stoner (I spend all day on my computer). Im not much of a gamer anymore, but i do have about 100+ playstation 2 games, sometimes i play em.

11. I'm probably a Hippie stoner or a Pimp stoner. haha hell yea. gotta love it

12. ima pimp stoner. and hang out with them. i have never met any more types maybe because i live in queens?and its kind of too hood for the other types.

13. Corporate stoner. If you saw me on the street during business hours, you would have no idea what kinds of extracurricular activities i engage in. Smoking doesnt make me dull, or lazy, or forgetfull, or really anything besides aware of the reality of how things work. So with that said, i can smoke myself retarded in the eveing and be up at 7:00 the next day out the door with my coffee and the paper with no problems. Part of me wishes that there were more corporate stoners out there to show the world that you can smoke pot and be successful. However, during and before college i was a punk stoner. Just your average kid with a skateboard that smoked pot. Ah, memories. Anyhoo, yeah, corporate stoner.
    -Peace

Edit: Just thought I'd add that im also a high school drop-out, but for reasons un-related to marijuana. Dont let that GED hold you back. Ive got mine, and a bachelors degree. And you better believe that my high school guidance counselor knows just how wrong she was about me (cause i call to remind her often :D ).
    -peace again

14. Hippie stoner here.

15. well i got a little of the drop out stoner traits, like back in HS i'd always toke in the bathrooms and someone would always snitch, teachers always found out and knew i was blazed all the time. i'd skip some classes and come in late sometimes too (to smoke of course). and i got called in the office to get searched quite often, but every time i came out on the top. james bond style and shit. crouchin weed, tossin my steamroller in the trash can with paper over it while the teachers would block the door to prevent me from escapin while the dean came to get me.. etc :) passed HS though. oh yeah, on like the 2nd to the last day i brought my glass bong and smoked out in the bathrooms with this other dude, was sketchy but way fun... i HAD to hit my bong at school at least once, it was like sayin good bye to high school.

then i got the nerd stoner, i play games all the time, it's pretty much my life.

and some of that morbid stoner in me too, but only because i listen to metal like slayer, megadeth, black sabbath, iron madien, etc, always while im gamin and crusin.

and in the future i wish to become a corp. stoner :)

16. I am the nerd stoner.

17. proud nerd/gamer stoner here :D

18. i would say im a mix of a hippie and pimp stoner

19. well according to this thing i'm a pimp stoner but not a pimp by any means lol. i toke with the family and some of the neigbors i like cars and sports and am very laid back.

20. [quote name='DeeJayBoy']

ok, i see some of all of these in me. but in high school i was the classic morbid stoner, except i didnt fix up the old car i bought, i just painted it hot pink and had band stickers all over it:smoke:. im pretty much a hippy stoner now, that whole description fits me perfectly

Morbid Stoner Stereotype
    ------------------------
    The morbid stoner always listened to metal and pinned up pentagrams on their black walls. They wore black t-shirts with metal band logos and blue jeans (dressing up consisted of a wrinkled button up shirt). They usually tried to grow their hair long . For whatever reason, the morbid stoner was always obsessed with evil. They had bongs shaped like skulls, they lit black candles, and usually collected knives and horror flicks. They always seemed to smoke Marlboro cigarettes and 9 times out of 10 had a Zippo lighter. And even though they were obsessed with the occult and anything evil, they were usually pretty nice and easy to get along with (which never made a lot of sense).

The morbid stoner usually always bought a quarter bag and never owed much money. They usually bought an older car and tried to fix it up some. They would tend to stay up at night and sleep late. And they'd always be talking about getting tickets to the next metal concert that was coming into town. They were laid back and always seems just a slight bit arrogant. They were nice but they really didn't give much of a crap about what you were saying. The world was against them in their eyes and for whatever reason, they had to stick together to fight the war of society.

Did I mention that they usually could do hand drawings of really evil stuff that looked amazing?

Hippie Stoner Stereotype
    ------------------------
    You knew this one was coming. The hippie stoner was always the happy stoner. They were always the most fun to get stoned with. They liked colorful music, decorations, and clothes. They always had things laying around that would make your mind work overtime after you smoked some of their really good stuff. They were peaceful and loving. They didn't judge anyone except the authorities that made the laws banning their life.

The hippy stoner had black lights, tie die shirts, leather fringes, beads, and their place always smelled a little funny (not necessarily good or bad). They eventually got into piercings and a little more modern music. Still, their favorite music was the 60's and they always wanted to know how to play some obscure musical instrument. They seemed to have hints of some weird religion. They always got hand-me-down furniture that was broken in and comfortable.

The hippy stoner was happy about life and made the best out of the situations they faced. They usually had health food and loved anything natural. For whatever reason, make-up and hair gel was not their friend. They always knew about this weird stuff to do when you got sick or hurt yourself. Life was never dull with the hippie stoner.