Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Stereotypes! Which are you!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeeJayBoy, Apr 4, 2001.

1. Hippie Stoner Stereotype!

2. what happened to musician stoner i would fit into that catagory i get blazed just to mellow out on the guitar and come up with new shit, oh yea u forgot rasta stereotype also

3. im a hippy

4. I definitely wouldn't call myself a nerd or a pimp and not yet into the corporate. So just call me a hippie-gamer.

5. I'd have to say i'm a mix of the hippie stoner and the gamer stoner

6. pretty old thread huh... i guess im between the pimp n party ...

7. I'm a combination of two types Corporate Stoner Stereotype & Nerd Stoner Stereotype. I had to pick Corporate, because I work for corporate america. The Sterotype you've listed is so true about so many people I work with. I have to wear a suit when I go into the office, but I am not about any of the political shit. That makes you old quick. (turns your hair grey!) So although I work in Corporate America I am a nerd too.

I rather think of myself as the socialite party girl who got married and now is just a chill stoner with a great paycheck.

8. Definitely a mix of Morbid/Pimp stoner stereotypes. Love most metal music but heaps easy to get along with. Playing games while toasted is also awesome, but I seem to get distracted about 10 minutes after starting them by random sounds or flashing lights :D

9. im a cross between the drop out stoner and the hippy stoner cuz i did drop out but i have a good job and im clean.... this is an awsome thread +1 rep

10. This is my first post in these forums.

I would have to say I am a mix between the pimp/nerd stoner.
    Although i am very against profiling and stereotyping.

11. ohhh all the time :D

12. I'm like a hippie-pimp hybrid. Lil bit of both.

13. I'd say I am a hippy stoner, but I am just an all around jackass.

14. gamer stoner all the way.. there aint nothing better than playing games stoned with a few friends.

15. ^^^^^^^^^^^ SAME ASS SHIT!!! SAME HERE!!

thanks ravenous, now i dont have to write it myself!

-peace

16. Where is the artistic stoner? I am a photo major at a university and smoke every night. I actualy made my sig while stoned. Although being stoned does not help me with my art much.

17. dropout and gamer here. but takes showers.

18. im a gamer/nerd, but also a hippie stoner...i dont wear hippie clothes, but all i listen is stuff from the 60s and 70s, and my one dream in life is for the 60s to come back

btw, this post is awesome, and insightful (nerd stoners do get along with hippie stoners really well)

...does anyone else think that this should be a sticky?

19. I am the gamer.... exactly.

20. What??!! :eek: Tofu is awsome.
    I guess I could qualify for the hippiness