Stoner Sr Quote

Discussion in 'General' started by ZDD4792, Sep 16, 2009.

1. so im looking for a good Sr quote thats stonerish but wont get me in trouble lol so nothing like i smoke that shit ever day

2. "420" ?

3. no i need somthing longer then that

4. i'm so highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhd

5. why go to high school, when you can go to school high.

6. that would be fucking awsome but some principle or some bull shit like that would get pissed

7. "Dont forget to bring a towel"

Thats what my friend did lol

8. lol this is totaly off the thread topic but we had to design a new seal for the US and i was gonna put a pot leaf on the end of the olive branch

9. i thought you wanted to not seem super stonerish, don't draw weed on your homework dude, thats too much.

10. May he who cast the first stoned, get baked.

or

May he who cast the first stone, get stoned

Something along those lines. you could pass if off as a bible verse or some shit but its realy such a stoner saying,

11. Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.

Best evaaaaaa

12. livin the high life

simple

or some quote from dazed and confused would be fitting if you can find one that u like

13. fuck the system

14. "Dude, where's my car?"

15. Yea you and every other guy in high school who smokes weed.

Maybe yall can all just use the same quote? There really isn't a lot of ways to tell everyone you smoke weed without straight up sayin it..

Just put "I do me". People who know you will know you smoke..and people who don't know you wont know shit..there problem solved :smoking:

16. "I inhaled frequently, that was the point" - Obama

17. what a great man

18. Hah I like that one

What about "excuse me while i light my spliff"?

19. "Outgrow [overgrow] big bro"

20. just put this...

While you were at prom I ate a stamp some hippy gave me...