Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Shed - Need Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TehRiddler, May 4, 2011.

1. My friend has one of these, and has a sick big mushroom container that opens at the top where you can put papers, ashtrays, weed, pipes, etc. Maybe on of those?

2. Thanks for the ideas guys they are all really good, keep them coming, i want to get the best! Ill probably post pics of the final product when it gets done.

3. In all seriousness, you should build one of these.

[​IMG]

:laughing: you could make smoke signals.

4. You know, that would actually make a BITCHIN' playhouse for my son(and of course Dad would occasionally borrow it!).

5. negative nancy ass bitch

6. #47 blkarmphoenix, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Fuck the urinal. Drill a 3/4 inch hole in the shed wall. Run an old garden hose outside. On the inside end, attach a 2litre bottle with the bottom cut off, nail bottle to wall, voila instant urinal. Had one of those in a shop I used to work in lol. Then just hang a curtain or something and your set

7. K.I.S.S.! i like it!!!!!

8. Yeah, that might work.

But in an 8 x 9 room, your friends are still gonna be watching you pee through the wall. I mean, I'd hate to be the new guy and be all like "what the hell is he doing peeing on that wall is he really that high?"

"common man, everyone's doing it."

I don't know, i just don't prefer watching guys piss when I'm high. Girls on the other hand..

9. Shower curtain.

10. Or a little stall outta plywood.

11. Its feasible.

12. Hammock and i pod speakers and magazines. I wouldn't put any thing that need electricity cause you never know, and its really nice to be in nature with no technology, even if its just your back yard.

13. Here's a quick Paint sketch of what i envision.

Attached Files:

14. Definitely look into a laser star.Its one of the best atmospheres for chillin with a bowl. It would also look sweet in a baked out shed. also a wrap around couch would be really cool.

15. Alright, I'm stoned and I'm thinking of what I would want in it...

Pretty much just envision a mix of a Kitchen and Living Room, make it fit in the shed and that's pretty much it :smoke:

16. A hot plate? for your favorite munchies warm?

17. naked. women.

18. So a gas camp-stove, a mini-fridge if it has power, tunes, and the urinal. Whens the first club meeting?

19. Gas camp stove + stoners = fire.

How are you going to power the mini fridge without electricity...it costs a hell of a lot of money to add electrical wiring to a shed.