Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner rooms

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuD_LiFe, Jul 2, 2009.

1. ok. I was wondering what a usual stoners room would look like and should have in it. sooo, you all have an assignment. post pics of your room, or at least a room you usually smoke in :)

2. everyone's different. I wouldn't think that every stoner would have common intrests (other than weed and related subjects).

3. my house/room has cars all over the walls(mostly mopars) empty cups and cereal bowls laying around. my vaporiser next to my computer, an overflowing trash bag, and a tv thats always on.. damn i just realized i need to clean :(

4. Bob Marley tapastry is a must have. Probably some woodstock posters, and a few Buddha statues.

5. have some bongs around, maybe incents burning frequently, bob marly/420 related posters, ash trays fo sho, ect...

6. I share a room with these two party animals

Attached Files:

7. My room:

Sublime logo on my door, Bob Marley poster, TV and PS2, guitar case/stash spot, and a mattress on the ground. Very typical.

8. oh yeah, the good ol' mattress on the ground
    very stoner like:smoke:
    thats how mine is too

9. Haha yeah. It's better sleeping down there. :smoke:

10. my room is quite normal looking...if you were like 8

i never got around to redecorating it so its all airplaines and shit

very stoner like i suppose cause im always high!

11. I got a tv, a bunch of guitars, amps, and posters, comfy bed, (not on the floor for me) a desk with my laptop, and nice for rolling.

12. tv xbox360 movies games 3 trippy posters then a few band posters laptop lava lamps incent things then a bitch a random shit I found interesting while high stuff like glow in the dark golfballs a rasta man tie dye shit rubber band balls little alien animals shit like that
    and a couch thats also a bed ando ya and a stereo and tons of music:smoke:

13. My smoke room is pretty empty. I have a giant pink floyd flag on the wall, Rob Zombie poster with my ticket stubbs ( He looks like Ben Stiller if you look really close) and a bunch of other music related items. Oh and a few devils rejects/1000 corpse action figures.

14. bed (on the floor), comp, books, bass, small amp, shelves with assorted junk and dresser. my walls have my photos all over them. good sound system, only thing i need is a bee bag chair =]

15. bed (on the floor), comp, books, bass, small amp, shelves with assorted junk and dresser. my walls have my photos all over them. good sound system, only thing i need is a bean bag chair =]

16. lots of doritos and rockstar juiced, in darkness cause i keep taking the lightbulb out, with broken glass all over the floor because i keep breaking the lightbulbs. plus it smells of nutmeg and lighter fluid ( suprisingly nice)

17. #17 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
    A desk with a laptop and some alright speakers. Bongs,vaporizers, and weed,Gotta have lighters, ashtrays, and a mini fridge is a definite MUST have, and it must be stocked with water and cold drinks you like at all times! A mirror for checking your eyes. and some trippy illusion and black light posters + black light tubes. A tall stack of cannabis literature, High Times mag, Cannabis Culture mags(when they were still writing), HD bud posters ripped out of magazines on the walls. A trashcan, and some glass cleaner.

18. lots of snacks, my stash and piece in my desk, some posters, a couple tvs, probably the least "stoner" style room, basically if I have visitors like the aprtment ppl stop in un announced then they would never know, hopefully that i smoke. However, that being said I am aiming to get some bob marley wall art and some incents. The key for your "room" or apartment is have comfy places to chill when high and enough to keep you entertained while stoned

19. My room is fairly bland, but I hardly ever smoke in there(At least didnt in HS). Ive got a futon being used as a couch, a bed behind that, TV, Xbox, mini fridge, microwave and thats about it. Its my little apartment inside home.

Most of the time my Xbox is playing music from my computer and the TV is set on visualization mode.

20. my rooms got red shag carpet, i have my 360, stereo, laptop,weed table next to my chair,a bong, steamroller, and plenty of bud and beer, plus a comfy ass bed. i dont let it get messy either, i like to clean after i :smoke: