Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Questions...Red Eyes?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by solarsinsemilla, Nov 24, 2002.

1. visine is the worst in my opinion...they never did anything for me, cept make my eyes look worse...

clear eyes is much better than visene, but ive been finding that after daily use they are working less...actually they clear them but they are still glazy and thats a dead giveaway imo...my bottles almost out so next ill try roto-v..

you know your a stoner when your going through bottles of eye drops hahaa

2. visine advanced is the only thing that works for me. I just make sure that i have some on me when i'm smoking because my eyes take extreme offense to marijuana. Water works for some people.. but not for me. I once tried splashing water on my eyes and all it did was make me look high and sweaty.

3. eyegasm ;>

4. Neither did Bill Clinton....

5. hahahaha, awesome. :smoke:

6. yo so the reason your eyes get shot has absolutely nothing to do with smoke getting in them, i have eaten brownies and not smoked at all and had the worst bloodshot eyes, and whoever said that visine is better that Rhoto-v is either deranged or never tried rhotos and i doubt hes deranged...much
    comparing the two is like comparing a mercedes to a rolls royce, both very nice but one far outbeats the other:rolleyes: hope this helps just finished a fat :bongin: of some OG KUSH ill post macros l8er:hello:

7. thats defantly true .... the natural remedy is to drink lots of water to rehydrate yourself... o and if u dont have water just forget about it, it some times, if your lucky, goes away if you foret about it.... hell its worth a try... and RohtoV Ice is amazing im putting in in right now, it makes ur eyes really red for a couple miniets but then they get compleatly white.

ok im just rambling on sorry i just got a PHx and im testing it:bongin::D

8. caffeine. it contracts blood vessels in your brain(and eyes), and boosts neuro-transmission rates by a lot. also makes your short-term memory become sharper.

i wake up with red eyes after sleep, every day. i down a Dew to get rid of that. it works, and i don't have to worry about getting redder eyes from the eye drops.

9. SO much false information being spread here...

Your eyes get red as a reaction to the drugs effects, which is also why your heart rate increases and the capillaries in your eyes expand increasing blood flow turning them red. Unless Im someplace where I specifically dont want somebody to know I smoke, I actually like to gauge how high I am by how absolutely fucked my eyes look. Again, the more you smoke, the more tolerance you build, the less your eyes will chink up, but it never disappears. Some people are genetically prone to this side effect more than others.

Visine works just as well as rhoto v, and I dont have to use the rhoto to tell you that. 1-2 drop of visine Advanced Relief and my eyes are paper white. They are still a BIT puffy and red around the skin around the socket, but thats not so bad..

SOME/most chicks dont get mad red eyes because chicks arent hardcore about much of anything. They dont inhale as deeply, they dont take as big of rips, they just arent as into it I have seen. Guys go into stuff with a different mindset. Im not talking about stoner chicks, but rather "chicks who smoke".

last but not least, LOL at the idiots who thought your eyes get red due to smoke floating in them. :rolleyes:

10. If you just smoke and dont put visine or rhoto or any of that other chemical crap in your eyes and stay hydrated, eventually it will pretty much never happen. Clamming a car or room will mess your eyes up though. I think you fools putting "eyedrops" if you can even call them that into your dome after smoking (hopefully) organic weed are completely crazy. Save your $3 or whatever it is and buy some water or something.

11. rhoto, visine, it's all an indicator of the same thing to the fuzz

12. imo rohto's are the best eye drops. They make my eyes so white and clear its almost suspicious. visine/clear eyes doesn't do shit for me.

13. yeah but that doesnt matter, eye drops aren't illegal

14. Ive tried them all. Visine does not work well with me. I bought Bausch & Lomb avanced eye relief for Redness. absolutely love the stuff! have probably bought like 10 or so in my lifetime because eyedrops disappear as fast as lighters:)

15. BAH! i beg to differ. hahahah.

:smoking:

16. my eyes rarely get red and all the guys i smoke with eyes always get SO red. i just dont understand!

17. My girlfriend's eyes get very red. Also her friend's eyes. And mine.
    But we're all mad stoners.
    I'm guessing it IS cuz guys are into smoking more, so they take bigger rips more often.

18. Visine isn't that great. Rotos (specifically arctic) are the shit.

They make your eyes so unbelievably red right after you put them in, but after five minutes or so, rotos make your eyes so white, it's suspicious.

19. basically the thc in the smoke makes your veins expand so thats why your eyes look red. I think they get less red once you build up a good tolerance, but my eyes are always reaaally red

20. Where is Rohto sold??

I'd like to try it. And what kind is the best choice?