stoner question

Discussion in 'General' started by 420girlie, Feb 2, 2002.

1. Do they test for gender on U.A.'s?

Because I have a UA sometime next week and I asked this girl to pee for me today and she said she would, but then she remembered she takes medication so her boyfriend said he would do it for me. Can they tell that?

2. It would depend on who"s testing and why.

What is a UA?

3. It's for the drug counselor, but my dad actually gives the test.

4. I would say yes if your dad thinks you may use some one else's urine. I haven't had to deal with drug testing. I do know that if i request a drug test on an employee, the test would show gender of testee.

5. Last time he checked the box that said he observed sample collection, does anyone know if that matters?

6. If he's using those little plastic ones, and not sending it into a lab I will tell you 9 times out of 10 they don't test for gender. Most of those products available for the general public are meant for testing postive/negative on a certain group of substances only.

I went to a Probation Officer for 2 years and I never used another person's pee, but my PO explained they'll test me with the cheapie test, and if I come up positive, then they'd send it in for lab results. That happened to me ONCE, I tested once for a trace of METH because of some SUDAFED I took(I shit you not! That and Benadryl will come up positive!), but I had listed it on my "any drugs, prescription or over-the-counter" list, and she didn't even bother to turn it in because she knew the only thing I'd ever test positive was for POT only.
    But she would administer the urine to the drug test thing right in front of me, and all it tested for was THC, Cocaine, Barbituates, Opium and Meth. No room for m/f etc. But if it's sent to a lab for further investigation, I bet it would get caught!

And besides, wouldn't you be caught, and know by now? :D
    Good luck!

7. Depends on the counciler. I have a friend that i just called. She said " if they feel the need to, they will gender trst and test anyway they can to know if it is yours".

If your dad marks the box that he knows it is yours, and it isn't he could get into serious trouble if it's for legal resons and the Judge finds out!

8. All I know is I pee, or put the pee in a little clear cup w/ a yellow lid and put a tamper seal on it stick it in a box and mail it to some place and they send the results to the counselor, does that mean i'm screwed or do you think they just tell her positive and negative? The form that you send w/ it doesn't ask gender. There are blanks to check to test for other things like alcohol and such, so i'm hoping it's just positive/ negative and the level.

P.S. I didn't pass last time because I drank so much water before the first one the second one came out higher unexpectedly, I have smoked alot of weed since then though.

9. at my work we send 'em in and one girl i know found out she was pregnant from our boss because of the test.
    weird huh!
    so i wouldn't know, i would say it depends on the lab. you'll find out though i am sure! it takes 48-72 hours to get lab results depending on how it was sent to the lab & etc, so if you don't know now you will soon girl~~ take care!!

10. My dad let me go to my mom's and visit my sister for like an hour. I bugged the crap out of my sister until she gave me some pee. Hell yea!.