stoner pranks

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by capt.cannabis, Jul 6, 2009.

1. do u have any good pranks you have played while smoking or while you were high?

i once rolled up a fire cracker in a cigerllo and had my buddy light it up and it blew up in his face like an acme cigar. if u do this roll it up with mostly tabacco

2. peanut butter in the bong

3. hahaha thats funny but thats also fucked up man hahaha.....

nahh i jus like to chill.. listein to nasty nas.. maybe sink into a couch an be featured on a propaganda filled commercial

4. Me and two friends picked up a dub and we were about to just smoke and cruise. Well my budy was driving so he really wasn't paying attention so I just packed a bowl of paper and handed the pipe to him to smoke and he just hit this pipe and me and my other friend just started cracking up. He didn't even notice! It was cool tho we ended up letting him get greens when we actually did smoke.

5. THIS! :hello:

6. Several years ago I was selling weed and a couple times to some good friends I would sell them a bag all rolled, and it would be full of grass and garden weeds from the backyard, there are some around here that can actually look like popcorn fragments that resemble bud too.

Of course they always called back in 5 mins tripping out and I told em about the joke and hooked em up a gram or two over. One time my buddy had already left for a camping trip with his buddies and was depending on that quarter for the weekend :( He called me when they were too far to turn around and was pretty disappointed. Never did it again after that.

Also, when you have a bowl full of ash in a pipe, push it through the hold into the pipe. When the next person inhales, they get a lung full of ash. Did that one quite often to some guy who kept pinching my sacks as a kid.

7. i like the last idea with the ash. lol keep them coming grasscity

8. Crazy hand motions.

Take your hand and open it up with the fingers curled a bit, not much, just enough at each joint (hehehe I said joint on a forum about smoking). Move your hand up and down and forward and ask "Whats this?" When they ask what it is thank your index finger and thumb and put them in the same position and do the same movement before saying "Its a flock of these!"

9. this guy was completely fucked up and he kept asking for more weed. he was pissing us all off so we handed him a lighter and an empty bowl and told him to smoke under the porch. we come back fifteen minutes later and hes trying to light the empty bowl. he yells at us for "giving him the shittiest weed hes ever smoked."

10. Am I the only one that doesn't get this at all?

11. When my friend wanted water after eating a spoon full of peanut butter, i handed him another spoon of peanut butter.:D

12. Righteous man.

13. i am with you on this one my friend.

14. of course i chill most the time but from time to time u gotta keep it real and have a harmless laugh....it makes the world go round....keep it goin g.c.

15. in my group of friends im always the guy that gets the megamunchies and can eat a shit ton, one time me and my friends smoked a shit load of weed and i had no food at all left in the house and the local pizza place had just closed, so i thought i could beat the munchies by just falling asleep in bed, about 10 minutes after i had got into bed and was passing out i got a knock on my door and my friend invited me out into the front room for the last joint of the night , i opened my door to find 10 burger king tray sheets ( the big sheets of paper they put on the trays at burger king advertising all the new burgers) all plastered on the wall right in front of my room. i nearly cried!

16. Made a guy smoke a bag of dried out grass from the lawn mixed with tobacco once. The guy was a douche.

17. [quote name='"xxbudmanxx"']
    i am with you on this one my friend.[/quote]

Absolutely no idea.

18. My buddy bet his dealer $10 he couldn't sell grass to this one lightweight we chill with sometimes :devious:. The guy ripped out a handful of grass and ripped it up pretty good. He bagged it, walked up to the lightweight and asked if he wanted to buy some bud. The lightweight ended up paying $20 for the handful and called us later thanking us for hooking him up with "the dankest shit hes ever smoked" I guess he thought it was pretty good somehow. :D

19. [quote name='"DyerMaker"']

Absolutely no idea.[/quote]

Im lost too bro. I think that guy is jus too high lol

20. [quote name='"chaell210"']

Im lost too bro. I think that guy is jus too high lol[/quote]

Haha my thoughts exactly