Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Party!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HunterLives420, Oct 12, 2010.

1. I do know what he wants...because I read the first sentence:

1) Weed will be more involved than anything. Anything includes alcohol
    2) Everyone he's inviting is a stoner, so they'll probably be right at home smoking with each other

What leads you to believe there wont be any girls? Just now you said sitting around with 20 GUYS smoking wouldn't be fun...OP never said it would just be guys. I've been to lots of smoking parties...with mostly guys, mostly girls, even mix - and I've had fun every single fucking time.

I just feel like it's so typical for someone to come into the thread and be like "DUDE YOUR PARTY IS GONNA SUK MAN, GET SOME BEER AND GIRLS AND ACTUALLY HAVE FUN". That's fucking lame. This is a MARIJUANA message board, because we all enjoy MARIJUANA. He is planning a party around MARIJUANA and is asking for tips in making the best of it. "GO GET SOME BEER" isn't a very good tip when it's a MARIJUANA-focused party.

If you want to keep discussing it feel free to PM me - I'm done de-railing this thread.

Sorry OP.

2. +11000000

Just saying, i've been in both.. and both are awesome, dont get me wrong..

but its like..

sex vs food

sometimes you just want sex, sometimes you just want food...

Now days I'm trying not drinking too much, and stoners parties without alcohol are awesome, at the beach man!!!!!!! anyway... he was just asking for some advices, i think the alcohol part was unnecessary...

3. Not everyone can go to the beach.. so ya. But I was suggesting something? Even if he said there will mostly be weed, that doesn't cancel out alcohol. But w/e, I'm wrong.

4. A little alcohol doesn't hurt. I think it may complement the smoking quite nicely.