Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner: Oh Shit Moments!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BloodLust, Jul 9, 2011.

1. i often go over to one of my good friend's house who introduced me to toking and being that he lives with his parents who don't approve of this, we always just wait until around 11 or 12 and sneak out his back door. probably done this like a hundred times now, no problems whatsoever.

well last weekend we were just doing our thing like usual and 11 comes around and we start hitting people up b/c we were dry at the moment. well long story short we left his house shortly after 11 and ended up driving around town and waiting for a good 3 hours because pretty much everyone in town was also dry, but around 2 we finally got our hands on some decent looking buds and had also picked up another friend during our adventure.

we go back to his neighborhood with our freshly acquired herb and go straight from his car to his neighborhood park and start our session. it ends up turning into a pretty big deal b/c his neighborhood is filled with stoners and often times one or two of them will just be wandering around as well and run into you and throw down and join the session which is usually pretty chill :smoke: .

well we end up taking like 2 hours and going through like 10 bowls. at this point we are extremely cold (cold night for some reason despite it being july), munching hard, and kind of tired so we decide its time to head back to his house and we had left his back screen door open but when we tried to open it it was locked. my friend starts to freak out b/c he is pretty much positive we are caught at this point and we head back to the park to think things through. well in the end we are at the park until about 5 and at this point we've been gone for around 6 hours and his parents probably locked the door shortly after we left so they know we've been gone for the whole night.

my friend finally gives up all hope of getting back in and calls his dad to unlock the door. his dad comes down at like 5 AM in nothing but his underwear and opens the door for us. we were stoned out of our minds and my friend was ready to just admit the obvious and take the consequences, but his dad just went upstairs and said "close the door, dont want to lose any AC". i found this pretty amusing and my friend was extremely surprised but happy of course lol. everything turned out ok but it was definitely extremely awkward and an "oh shit we're fucked" moment lol :bongin:

2. Haha, I have quite a few really:rolleyes:

Me and some friends were sitting in his garage and his parents were out so we could just smoke inside as long as we blew the smoke out the garage door. We were watching movies and having a good laugh and then we get this text from some friends of ours saying they want to know if they can smoke with us for a bit in return for some Vodka. After some discussion we agree and we go for a walk, it's about 2:00am.
    Now my friend lives in an estate so no one else was out on the road, no cars or anything. It was mostly a rich upper class area full of retired people and so forth. So we're stumbling down the street making noise and so forth.
    We stop along the way for a quick smoke and then we decide to walk a bit further and we finally meet up with our friends. There are about 8 of us in all and we're having a smoke and a bit of a drink and then someone keeps thinking he see's car lights.
    10 minutes after he says this we see an ACTUAL car coming towards us and someone yells "COPS".
    So basically hell breaks loose and we are all running down the street and we decide to jump this fence that we think leads into a paddock but it actually just led to a driveway of someone's home (no idea how we fucked that up:eek:) and we all lay down in the grass and then the car we were running away from turns INTO the drive way and stops and some people go to get out.
    We all get up and sprint it like no ones business. We're running and then we slow down and start talking about how close it was blah blah. Then we hear voices and see what we think are car lights behind us.
    We all start running again and we assume we're lost so we jump another fence in desperation to avoid the "cops" we are all lying down on this hill and then we hear the voices coming closer and closer. Everyone is sketching out and then the lights start to play over the paddock. Everyone is trying to lay dead still and we are all certain we're going to be snapped. We then hear "Hey! You guys forgot the torch and the buds!" and we realise that it was just our drunk friends following us with the torch. We all walk to the top of the hill and have a drink and a smoke to calm the nerves and talk about how freaky it was almost being caught by that car.
    Despite it being so terrifying it was the most fun we had in a long time and is a story we recounted a lot.
    Anyway sorry for the wall of text but it was a hell of a good time we had :smoke:;)

3. #63 lonelystoneralc, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
    So the other day my dad left and took my grandmother to the doctors. So me and my brother smoked in the back yard in a wooden house we use to have when we were younger. We got so hi. then we were downstairs when my dad opens the door. I was screming something about my bowl when he opened the door. Then we ran upstairs and jumped in bed and pretended like nothing was unusual. Then he came upstairs and wanted to talk to use but I wasn't able so say anything i could only mumble. My brother said he was really tired and went under the covers. He asked us what all the noise was that he heard when he walked in and we were like i have no idea.

oh i remember another time when i was at my friends house and we were hitting up a joint and a bowl in his car port. When we look over our shoulder to see a cop slowing down and parking right behind us. We start freaking out and since I was hi I thought he was walking over to us and i almost died. but the he walked up to the next door neighbors door without noticing us.

4. All these cool stories man... know what the biggest oh shit moment I've ever had was?

I was stoned, left my container open, and knocked it off the table. The weed then did a double barrel roll backflip out of the container into the carpet.

Riveting tale huh?

5. I thought a skunk raising its tail was a dog raising it's head to bark at the moon. Man I got the hell outta there

6. I was in the middle of an intense edible high when I look up from my phone to see a cop standing in the doorway of my apartment. I about shit my pants and then he asked me if everything was okay and said he saw that our door was open and wanted to make sure that nobody was breaking in. I told him that I must have not closed it all the way and that it must have opened up on its own and he left.

7. last fall i was away at college and me and my roommate and some buddies got just absolutely ripped, and I had just started smoking... but anyways, the college was having some special dinner and they had small roasted chickens that were personal sized, so my dude was eating one and he just starts freaking out, going on about how hes eating a chicken heart, and the meat looked just like a heart but a big one, i started geeking out too...

oh, shit was crazy

8. Me an my buddy drove to my friends house and hotboxed his car outside the house. Then we got out of the car and went inside for like an hour, but we left the windows up on the car. So when we left we just rolled the windows down and aired out the car because it was still really smoky. We took a left turn down the street, a quick right turn, and one of his headlights went out. A cop immediately pulled us over, but we hit a bump and his headlight came back on before we stopped. The cop said he pulled us over because his headlight was out, but then looked at the headlights and agreed they were both on so he was mistaken, however he then asked us "Why is your car smoking?". We didn't know what the fuck to say we were so stoned! My friend who was driving said, "It's an old car?" Fucking hilarious, cop totally took our weed and pipe before he let us go =/

9. me and 3 other friends where blazing in a truck. we where so hotboxed all our eyes burned and we could barely open them to take hits so we walked out. they started to smoke a cigarette and as we were walking in my parents pulled in. we tried to stall as much as possible. we were so baked it was obvious. my mom asked. was one of you guys smoking anything? we all said no at once and it was a silent ride. it was so intense. my parents didnt bring it up after that though.

10. man my first, FIRST, fkin 4/20 after i started smokin right b4 that i was grabbin a half o to celebrate with a big ass group. We being pretty much the only black kids in the neighborhood we got profiled alot. so we are walkin after pickin up the bud and smokin 3 blunts with the dealer. We are walkin down the street and we are at the bottom of a hill leadin into another so u cant see cars commin till its to late. cop rolls up on flyin and we are like fk it we're cool. Then he flips on the lights like 100~ ft away and we freak the fk out and a couple ugys instantly say we need to dip. i told em to not run until we had to. so the cop passes by with the lights on smilin like a stoned ass motha fk haha and tips his hat and turns the lights off and keeps goin

we were like OH SHIT!

11. Dude. These stories. Are fucking AWESOME!:) keep em coming!

12. #72 3rdPlanet, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
    A few years back me and my buddies were smoking in my friends garage and we left the garage door open so it wouldn't smell as bad. All of a sudden, my friends dad starts rolling into the garage. Because this guys Prius is so damn quiet, we don't notice til he's almost completely in the garage. Somehow, we were able to dip out the side door and he didn't catch us. Of course we were panicking so we left a thirty sack and our lighters out on the table and forgot about it til the next morning.

Another time we were out on some kid from our schools quadding track (kind of out of view, but not really). In mid bong hit, we hear a quad coming. We turn and see him coming straight forward and I swear we made eye contact but he just kept on riding. We left out bong on the other side of a fence next to the spot so we had to pack all our stuff up and carry a bike out of the woods while high as fuck, as fast as possible. We were pretty sketched. Then when we got out, we were walking through the park that you have to walk through to get to the spot and a mom with her kids said "I can smell you guys from a mile away. What were you guys smoking?" that freaked us out, so we dipped :p

13. Burn cruising with a friend through Green Bay at night. He holds the wheel as I light my bowl. Spark up right in front of a city cop and a sheriff parked side by side.

Whoops.

14. Little Background: My neighborhood is full of milfs, little kids, angry husbands, and a pretty large police station. I'm pretty sure my house is one of the few houses with college students in the neighborhood.

So, My buddy and I had an Irish Car Bomb (put espresso in them, it's soooo goooood) night at the start of april. At about 1 am or so we decide to go for a walk. So we bring a bubbler, grinder, and 2 flasks and start walking around our neighborhood drunk and high. At one point in the night we saw these cops slow rolling to us. My bud and I make eye contact, and fucking Usain bolt away from the cops. We hear them turning the fucking obnoxiously loud sirens after us so we start jumping fences...we lost them (good news), but we also got lost...for 4 hours...didn't get back home til almost 6 am haha.

Somehow in the commotion I also jammed every finger on my right hand, that shit hurt.

Long story short, we ran from the cops totally fucking wasted and they couldn't get near us...and then we got more wasted after we got away. I mysteriously jammed every finger on my right hand also.

15. Was blazing with my friend in my backyard, parents come home, hide hide hide put the bong away through the window of my room, run around to the side of the house... waiting for my mom to look away....OKAY NOW RUN and my friend books it like 20 feet in my open yard while my mom is like right there in the kitchen doing dishes and then I step in dog poo.

never figured out! we blazed in relative peace that time.

16. This is definitely my favorite thread in a while. Anyway, I finally brought myself to remember my "Oh shit!" moment. It was me and a few friends in a car trying to smoke of course. We didn't have anywhere to go so we just posted up on a dark, secluded street, meanwhile my friend rolls up a faaaaat doobie. Midway through the joint I see a white car turning around to our car from afar. I say "Oh shit, turn off the lights there's a car." At this point I was just paranoid and didn't even know if it was a cop, while my hands shaking cause of course it just so happens that it was my turn to puff and I was holding the joint. I hold the joint halfway in a gatorade bottle while carfeul not to drop it and we turn off the lights and sit completely still. The cop rolls directly parallel from us, about 3.5ft away at like 3 miles and hour. Somehow the cop didn't notice anything and rolls past us. Once the cop is out of direct sight, we book it out of there asap. :D

17. This happened yesterday. Scariest moment of my smoking career, i only smoke in spots where I know for sure its 100% safe, but I never expected this.

My friends and I have to go through an alley which starts out as a driveway to get to our smoking spot. For the past 2 days the house we walk passed the guy who lives there has seen us every time we go. (Which is like 2-4 times a day) Yesterday, we were at the spot, and we weren't worried because we didn't see the guy this time. Unfortunately when we were walking out of the smoke spot, there was a cop standing right outside the alley talking to the owner of the house. There was about 6 of us walking out of this little path that leads into the alley and there was a cop no less then 15 feet away. I thought I was fucked, I literally froze in my tracks, said "oh shit." and fucking power-walked like there was no tomorrow down the opposite side of the alley. And because of my stupid stoned friends of course one of the had to be loud and go "WHAT IS IT, WHY ARE WE STOPPED." I literally was just cussing him out under my breath because I was about to be furious if I got caught because he was completely oblivious. Luckily the cop didn't see us and when we got back to the car he was gone.

18. Had just smoked a good bit of weed with my friend Bob (his name is actually Bob). We were sitting in his room watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force and eating our recently procured McDoubles and fries. His mom comes in, starts talking to Bob about something school related. I'm sitting there eating a double cheeseburger, it was so fucking delicious. At this point I realize that I'm taking like one bite every two minutes and chewing forever, then my thought process is, "oh shit, I probably look really high right now." ten to fifteen seconds later she looks me in the eyes and says, "Nathan you are stoned."
    My initial reaction was to say, "I'm sorry Bob's mom." but I ended up just saying "No I'm just tired..." and babbling some other shit. She just laughed, she doesn't have a problem with weed but I'm not sure if she'd approve of us smoking and everything. I think she kind of suspects us of it but since we're good respectful kids and do well in school she doesn't really interfere. It was funny as shit though. After she laughed about saying I was stoned, she continued talking to Bob. She asked him to get his senior project packet, which was under his desk. He didn't hear her like four times, then it took him a few minutes to find it. She looked at him, laughed, and said "You must be high too Bob."

The funniest thing about all of this, is that my other friend Jon was there. He's pro-marijuana but he's allergic to smoke so he doesn't. He's the only one who wasn't high, and she didn't suggest at any point that he was high.

tl;dr Idk it's a story if you didn't want to read it why are you in this thread?

19. Thius one time i was takin GB hits in a barn that for some reason is in the city and this cop walks up to the dudes house and has his parets come out to the barn me nd ma bro thot it was just his rents but 3 other guys we were with knew the truth so me nd ma bro were actin like dumb shits cuz we thot it was just his rents until cop came upstairs and then we were like OH FUCK cuz we were tlkin bout where did you hide your butterlfy knife And wheres the weed etc etc well cop has shrimpy lil t-rex arms and cant search for shit, got a free gram out of it of cherry kush cuz dude thot we were mad cuz we almost got caught lol thats on top of the eigth that i bought and i kept dropping my gatorade cap when he was questioning us and going like "OH FUCK" as loud as possible every time....... needless to say this was my first time with a gb

20. #80 CentiZen, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Bansky wasn't doing his art on the sides of unsuspecting people's homes.