Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stoner music

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mutiny420, Dec 16, 2008.

1. what are everyones favorite songs/bands to blaze to? what do people suggest? i always love finding new songs that are incredible when you're blazed, haha

I realllllly like:

anything sublime/bob marley/lil wayne/say anything/the higher
    suga, suga - baby bash
    konstantine - something corporate

:)

2. Dice of Life by Andre Nickatina. You really need to hear that song. When I first heard it I was high and it was amazing :]. I've loved it ever since.

3. yo you need to listen to some tecno while high like

benni bennasi
    dj testio
    and anay other songs like with crazy beats also like
    jimmi handrix songs and good guatiar solos

4. I listen to Andre nicatina, The Expendables, Pepper, Slightly Stoopid, Sublime, and Matisyahu when Im stoned. they all sound amazing.

Everyone check out "King Without A Crown"-Matisyahu

5. if you give me your aim or somthing i can send you folders i got a whole folder of good gutair songs so hit me up :):smoking:

stay high

6. lil wayne freestyles, and hardstyle

7. btw you know when you post a new blog i did and it says its in uncatgorized does anaybody know how to get your blogs in a catigorie i.e- seasond tokers apprtience tokers ?

8. Dan Deacon- trippy electronica, actually cooler on acid
    Flaming Lips- duh

also, The Who, Neutral Milk Hotel, Wilco, Doobie Brothers, Spank Rock, Stephen Lynch, Red Hot Chili Peppers

9. I made a list a lil while ago, wonder where it went..

10. i listen to everything.
    whatever the mood strikes me to listen too.

my latest fix:
    born of osiris
    the faceless

two amazing metal bands.

11. pop some ambient electronic music. i', talking dj spooky, krush, and food and whatnot. trip hop they call it.
    it's very, very nice listening music when you're..well, you know.

...high.

12. To start off, anything by Bob Marley, the Flaming Lips, Sublime, or the Beatles.
    After that, my favorite high music is definitely Ratatat. They're an INCREDIBLY trippy electronic kind of techno band, and they're just fucking amazing. If you want to be fucked out of your mind, listen to like 17 Years, it's just crazy. Most of their other shit is equally awesome.

Sometimes, I'm in a different kind of mood, so I play like The Beatles or some Led Zeppelin(In particular, definitely try out All My Love). Really, I'm a musical guy to begin with, so being high and listening to almost anything with a good beat and that isn't metal is a transcendental experience. Just try new things out, you'll love it.

13. talib, mos def, tribe. some of the smoothest voices and flows in hip hop. good calm music.

14. Ratatat fo sho. Especially the song Wildcat.

15. i second the opinion of Ratatat.

give em a listen.

16. Cypress Hill - Lick a Shot (because of the beat :D)

17. When your high you gotta listen to Big L and Bone Thugs.

18. ok i got a list of my favorites
    beck (loser is my favorite)
    aphex twin (milk man and pacman are my favorites)
    enter shikari(interlude 3 and sorry, you are not a winner and jonny sniper)
    idiot pilot (to buy a gun<<-- just listen to that song trust me)
    gorillaz(68 state, kids with guns, clint eastwood and some old and new songs)
    OPM(heaven is a halfpipe)
    hed PE(all of his songs are kick ass)
    tech n9ne(most of his music.. mostly new stuff)
    some offspring and scars on broadway (but they become overplayed fast!)

reply to this post with reviews of if you like any of the bands/songs i listed.

19. bob marley
    sublime
    311 (how was this not mentioned?)
    illscarlett (also...how has nobody said it?)
    Beatles (seriously...)
    T.I.