Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner movie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cvpothead, Aug 7, 2011.

1. What y'all think the best stoner movie is ?

2. How High

3. Up In Smoke

4. The Big Lebowski

5. I agree with S0UR that How High? is a great movie featuring stoners. Perhaps the best movie FOR stoners is "Local Hero". Calming, Gorgeous and expanding....

Ah maybe I'll watch that today...

6. Cheech & Chong is a good one!

7. ....THats where my money goesss....in my lungss..and sometimes UP MY NOSE...when troubled times...begin to bother me...i take a toke..and ALL my cares..go UP IN SMOKE.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Puff, Puff, Pass
    Growing Op
    Half Baked

• Like Like x 1
  9. Half baked is probly one of my personal favorites.:smoke:

10. Super High Me

11. not a stoner movie but i always watch goodfellas

• Like Like x 1
  12. Pineapple Express

Pink Floyd-The Wall

13. Grandma's Boy

14. pineapple express tops them all imo

• Like Like x 1
  15. I used to say Pineapple Express, but I found its damn hard trying to be chill whilest watching people get shot in the head and explosions going off. I don't need that kind of drama when I'm smoking.

Half Baked is up there for me. Its a great balance of famous stoners, good comedy, chill plot, and its herb-centered. Apart from all the Mary Jane shit (the bitch who thinks herb is a gateway drug) and the guy who's so much a stereotypical stoner its sickening (wearing tie-dye shirts, always laughing and saying "yeeaahh maaaannnn", ugh), its a pretty good flick when baked. Best parts are when they go through the different type of stoners, and the beginning with Harland Williams. Damn, that man is funny :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Grandmas Boy and Half Baked are movies I've only watched high. I don't think I've ever seen them sober...

17. I like Half Baked and Pineapple Express..

Watched Smiley Face for the first time last night. Dumb as hell, lol.

18. Documentaries are pretty cool while baked, too.

19. all the fridays, easily the best movie series I've ever seen. soo good :p

• Like Like x 1
  20. 2 girls 1 cup

• Like Like x 1