Stoner moments.

Discussion in 'General' started by JuanS, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Any stoner moments to share where you were too out of it to realize what you were doing?

In my case, twice I was going to walk my dog and forgot the dog, only to realize it when I was on the elevator.

Oh and last night I tried to open my car, button wouldn't do anything, tried manually with the key for a while and nothing happened. After over 3 minutes I realized it wasn't my car.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I stood in my door one time staring out the window for like 5 minutes thinking a car was coming up my driveway at 2am... Turns out it was the street light that's always been there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Anytime I eat a lot.

4. I had been on a hiatus from bud for a year...smoked 3g of cinderella99 and spent twenty minutes pacing a 5ft hallway pretending I was on a hang glider.

5. I recently managed to have a lit cigarette in every ash tray I own...

6. On the phone searching all over my house for my phone.....smh

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. So high making cereal when I was high school that put the milk in the cupboard instead of the fridge. The next morning my dad was like wtf you must have been high as shit.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Not sure if I've told this story on here before... But a few years ago I was at a friends house and we were blazing. Got pretty high, went to leave. When I got to my car I wanted to change my shoes for some reason (I had a few pairs of basketball shoes in my trunk). So I take off the shoes I was wearing, and grab another pair, but then for some reason I couldn't put shoes back on. I tried and it just wouldn't happen. Eventually I was like fuck it lol didn't put shoes on until I came down later. Have no idea why this happened I just remember I kept laughing about it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Haha milk in the cupboard, yea I have done that more then once :/.  Most recent one for me was going on a date with a new girl.  Was suppose to pick her up at 8 but got too high and lost track of time, phone died and when I plugged it in at 12 noon the next day...well lets just say she wasn't too happy.

That reminds me I need to tell my guy to start putting warning labels on my bud.

• Like Like x 1