Stoner Moments....

Discussion in 'General' started by Big Daddy D, Nov 14, 2006.

1. ok, what stoner moments have you had...for example...

"looked about a half hour around my house for my lighter, and that shit was in my hand the whole time..."

"Cant find my laundry detergent, and two hours later i go to get a diet coke, and that shit is in the fridge!!!"

What stoney things have you spaced out and done?

2. i kept yelling "where the fuck is the joint!" and it was in on my ear the whole time.

3. lol,,,funny

4. i bought a 6 pack of lighters, but after a month i couldn't find a single one, so i just started using matches, bought big boxes of them and put them everywhere. several months after this i looked in my fridge crisper drawer, which i never ever use, and found 4 of the 6 lighters. when i saw them i remembered putting them there. i haven't found the other 2.

5. Just today, i made a lightbulb vape, got my vape on, and after a little chill out time i went to blockbuster. on my way back, i lit a cig. it was taking a little while longer that i'd anticipated to smoke the damn thing, so i just drove around my neighborhood while i finished. i'm guessing since i haven't vaped in months, hadn't smoked in about 4 days, and hadn't had a cig in at least 3 (i've been sick), they all joined forces to kick my ass in the middle of my neighborhood. I was lost 3 blocks from my house for 15 minutes.

6. Tried to smoke a joint without realising it wasn't alight.
    Watched TV for like 20 seconds before realising it was turned off.
    Tried to plug the 'jack' end of my headphones into my ear instead of the iPod.
    Freaked out thinking I'd lost the weed when it was on my knee the whole time I was sitting down.

Many more which I can't remember at this time..

7. had my CD player on, with my headphones... idk how but i pressed Play twice, so it pauses.. now im thinkin the damn thang turned off completely.. but i keep hearing this *beep, beep* noise (still had my headphones on).. an the beep beep noise sounded like one of those garbage trucks backing up... so i go to look outside, then inside, lookin everywhere to find out where that annoying sound was coming from... after about 20 min of being driven practically insane, i was dumbfounded to find out it came from pushing Pause on my CD player..

8. i got so high the other day that i lit the wrong end of a cigg. it was dark, and i picked it up off my lap and lit it. i kept puffing and puffing on it tasting nothing but paper, and then i looked at it and realized it was the wrong end.

9. I have sat in my car gettin ready to light up a bowl but cant find my lighter anywhere...then it 'appears' on my lap under my shirt. lol

10. [quote name='qwerty1234']Tried to plug the 'jack' end of my headphones into my ear instead of the iPod.
    quote]

Best so far:)

MelT

11. on three seperate occasions between thursday and monday, in the middle of playing Tiger Woods with a buddy, I yelled out "FUCK!" then ran upstairs.

"did you forget about the pizza?!"

"FUCK!! YES!! AGAIN!!!"

"Is it alright?"

walk down stairs with charred pizza crust around my mouth, and burning hot cheese scalding the roof of my mouth

"Yea man, its fine :D "

hahaha.

12. From a friend who listens to the show...

"went to go get muchies the other day, walked out the car all intense in my list of what i what i was going to get...ice cream, funions, cheetos....I got in the car...looked up.....and there was no steering wheel...I was in the back seat!!!!"

STONER!!! hahahahah

13. I spent like 5 minutes looking for the lighter which was in my hand :(

I packed a bowl and put the lighter in my mouth and tried to light it with the bowl lol...

14. I went to go brush my teeth once, and picked up my hair brush and brought it to my mouth....doh!

15. Doing a wake and bake, taking a shower and realizing you washed your hair 3 times.

16. I almost pissed myself laughing over this!!

17. doing a wake and bake, taking a shower and realizing you just stood under the water for 5 minutes without actually showering

one time me and a couple of friends got fuckin riiiipppped and sat down to watch some tv... so we are watching it for about 15 minutes before we figure out that the movie we were watching was in spanish!!!!!!!! (one of my greatest stoner achievements)

18. Missed New Years two years in a row while getting munchies after taking multiple bong rips.

We were going to take simultanious bong rips at exactly 12:00

1st Year: FUCK! We missed New Years!.... Oh well, lets just smoke out.

2nd Year: Ok...we gotta do it this year *12:05, I look at the clock* FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

19. haha this is a great thread

i was at my friend's house(legitballer) blazin and we went upstairs into the kitchen to get food and i brought up 2 of the pool balls from the pool table downstairs and while i was looking around i put the pool balls in this basket they use as a napkin holder and totally forgot about them. the next morning we woke up and his parents asked us what 2 pool balls were doing in the napkin holder.

20. Ok...went to make a trip down to OC, like 50 miles away,,,so im gathering up all my shit, got my sack, CHECK, got my piece, CHECK, got my diet coke, CHECK,,,now wheres my phone? I go down three flights of stairs to my car, cant find it, come back up stairs look, cant find it,,,what the fuck?? So i go back to the car, and am just sitting in the drivers seat,,,,,when i was grabbing shit off my counter I put the phone undermy armpit....it was still there...like 15 min LATER.....DOH!!!!

Anyone adverse to us using some of these kick ass stoner moments on our show???
    http://stonezone.libsyn.com