Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Mistakes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Michael, Apr 9, 2013.

1. #1 Michael, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2013
    Whats some mistakes that you have made high or sober?

I hot boxed my bathroom and didn't put the fan on or anything

Read this thread to see the mistakes others did, so you don't make the same ones

Hope this helps,

2. Why post this you make stoners look stupid.

3. back in high school I had a little party when my parents were gone for a week, someone left a homemade aluminum screen on my porch, had tons of resin on it and parents found it when they came back at the end of the week lol

4. I once forgot to tie my shoe when I was high. Normally not a big deal but the other person i was with was high to and when they stepped on my shoe string we both went tumbling down. Right in front of the front office at our school. Where everyone could see. lol. Still remember those days. i dont do that shit anymore. Im refined LoLz

5. I got way too high and got on the wrong bus. was a bitch ended up two towns away waiting for the next bus to back where i originally was.

long day

6. How? I posted this to help the posterity not make the same mistakes

7. I got really stoned and lost my lighter and a chopped up bowl of weed. The bowl is somewhere in my house to this day and i still cannot find it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was at home with out a lighter (I always get clipped for my lighters It's so annoying. so, i decided to just use the stove. Bad idea instead of putting the blunt in my hand and lighting it, my dumbass bends over with the blunt in my mouth and then all I hear is a loud sizzling sounds. so i stand up and that's when I realized i burnt some of my hair ... My bang look pretty weird for about a month. I try to keep extra lighters in the house now.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oh lawd I'm sorry but that's really funny haha.

10. I thought it was funny too. Lol, i use to have a picture of my hair, but I deleted it.

11. I got wayyyyyy too high my second time. We were driving around with a few friends, and I felt like I was going to pass out and die, so I asked them to stop like every 1/2 mile and I would walk around for like 5-10 minutes.

12. I forgot to carry the 1. Catastrophic events then occured.

13. I love when my stoner friends do stuff like this because I like being there when they find it, it's so much fun.

14. Spilled bong water on my bed twice in one night, and every time I use a short pipe I always burn some of my fringe off, it's the most annoying thing.

Also dropping a bowl of chop that wasn't even mine. I felt so bad.

15. Burned my hair while lighting a small spoon pipe.Not too bad,just a portion of my bangs were burned.

16. High as shit, walked about the whole house and out to my car searching for my pipe, went back up to my room to find it was in my hand the whole time.

17. Sneaking out to my shed to smoke, ripping my new bong for the first time, then I could find my way back to my house haha I got lost. It's literally 15 feet from my shed to my house....GoodTimes. I also got lost in my kitchen once.......

18. A bowl of chop? lol

19. Putting a lit joint in my ear with long hair.

20. #20 Darwinnaboid, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2013
    I got really high and tried to open my kief tier of my grinder (my old one just pulled off no screwing) ended up throwing all the kief crystals in my face and on the floor. Luckily my flat mate never witnessed this. He only knew it happened after looking in grinder and finding hair and dust bunnies in with a small amount of kief I kind of saved. My advice. Don't touch important stuff while high. Have it prepared!