Stoner Mistakes: The Anthology

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PheenixTears420, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aight, so i was driving my friends car to a party and the party was at this house somewhere between bum fuck and you got a purdy mouth. We roasted a couple bowls so we'd be fresh at the party. We were on this narrow ass dirt road looking for the house, after about 10 minutes of looking we realized that we passed it. My window was rolled down half way but i thought it was down the whole way. I swang my head to look out the window to back up and rammed my nose right into the window. My nose started bleeding like a mo fugga, all over my friends interior luckily we were so high that it we just lauged about it, unfortunately the blood stains are still there to this day D:

2. holy shit thats funny!!! lmao

3. yah this is god like.

my stoner mistake ... cant think of the best one but a recent one i found out my friend works at the wendys next to me and i decided to go see him. i down a fatty by myself and walk there.

so i get there and for some reason the line was reallyyyyy long. so im standing there trying to act casual and people keep talking to me. im trying to reply and im mumbling. "sorry.. excuseme.. yes im in line."

i finally get to the counter and my friends there. all i can do is laugh and laugh and some how i choke out my order. get the food its good and all. as im walkin out i have to cross the parking lot. i walk in front of a cop car. i think i look really stoned so i book it. i run for a bit then realize..... theres no cops.

4. I had just smoked and I was driving to my friends house then we were gonna go downtown and skate. I drive there and realize i forgot my skateboard and my bud. so i drive back to my house, bearing in mind its a fifteen minute drive, and i go home realize I'm hungry and make a sandwich. Then I drive back only to find out that I had forgot my skateboard and my stash again.

5. As 4 Ginger Bread man and Magic hat.........

The Beeyatch Kiped My Oz&1/2 Two pipes Lighters &Eye drops

6. Biggest mistake I've made is buying $50 worth of dirt weed. Although I did get a buncha seeds in it, I'm going to try growing them and maybe I'll luck out and it'll have some decent genes and was just grown really shitty

7. Ha ha!!! I can vouch for this...I'm his brother, the one that got "stuck" in the closet, that's what I tell people, I got stuck in the closet lol. It was so fuckin awesome...I miss high school!

8. bumping this thread, nowhere near done reading it, but fuck it

9. Haha two of my buddies roll into a planet wings parking lot Blazed out of our minds. Me and the person who wasn't driving walk in a order, sit down, and wait after trying to decide what wings to get for 5 minutes. Just as we sit down a cop walks in and gets really close to us (we reaked like DANK shit). cop orders and sits 2 ft away from us ( mind you the whole place was empty). WE keep tweaking and lookin back at him. We attempted to have a conversation that probly made us look more wrecked. Fast Foward.

We get our food an walk out to the car only to find the cop car right next to my friends. We get in the car an imediatley crack up due the ":eek:" expression on my freinds face where upon he tells his littel side story saying "DUDE OMG, I HAD THE BOWL AND I WAS DUMPING IT OUT AND THE COP PULLED UP AND I FUCKING FLIPPED SHIT AND FREAKED." So wee say "were's the bowl?" lmao Response: " I shoved that thing so far up my ass as fast as i could" :eek: :confused:
    Fast foward again we pull out and continue driving as we get over the other side of this hill we see lights and hear sirens. WE freak out and start panicing as my friend starts to floor the car, At which point i notice its an ambulance so i start say, "yo brah pull over" which freaks my friend out more so he cuts at least 5 people off making a turning at like 60 as all the people start honking and because we cut them off the ambulance had to swurve to avoid causing a massive pille up going around 60-65 as well. My friend Looks back and sees the speeding ambulance and says " YO OMG that was an ambulance..." and which piont i said " Yeah.. i thought you knew." We Laughed all the way home but were still freaked out.

10. Once me and my cousin were at the beach smoking some really dank stuff called Headband (OG kush+Master kush+Sour Diesel). Keep in mind it's around 12 at night.

Anyways we went through a fat joint and a big bowl pack so we were quite fucshed :smoke:.

I pack another big bowl of Headband, put in my headphones, forgot I just packed a bowl and blow it all out thinking there was still some ash in there. I was like "Shitfuckdammit" or something like that. Im mad so I put in my headphones to listen to a happy song.

What was funny was I didn't fully realize what I had done until I had gone through a couple songs. My cousin forgot we were gonna smoke another bowl, lol

And the bud that I blew out, we smoked as much as we could find. When my cousin asked why it was sandy, I said it was some bigass trichomes :D

11. I smoked at a park within 100 feet of a cop that I was in plain view of.

And I didn't get arrested.

12. a couple of days ago i was blazing with some friends and we wanted a drink because of cottenmouth. so we go to this store and we didnt want to break our bills so we payed in change. my friend had already left with the drink but we didnt have the right amount change. so the clerk starts screaming at me well im trying to take my wallet back from her and i had no idea why she was doing this right so i figure out what she means then went and got the drink back from my friend. then the owners were yelling at us to not come back but we had a fun night after that

13. So after christening my brand new bong (it's beautiful) with some buddies, we went to the wa to get food. I decided I wanted to smoke more so I ask the guy if I can get a cup of ice (ice notches in the bong), but then i had a stoner moment and filled my cup with soda too:eek:. So I ended up paying for it, getting another cup of ice, and then rippin bowls. yay! :smoking:

14. lied to the cop about my name and social security number after he found my bong and grinder. hahaha i panicked. the name i said was actually someone who had a warrent out for their arrest.. haha

15. XD
    thats a great story. congrats yo.

16. not so much mistake an awesome experience.

when I first started smoking, my friend trauma and I went to IHOP, munchies and such. thing is, we were both way too high to drive, and niether of us will drive high at all. I don't know how we got there.

while there, I challenged him (rather loudly) to a pancake eating contest, as they had that unlimited pancake deal.
    well the manager overheard, and considering there were no customers (it was almost 2 am) he made an event out of it, a score card and everything.
    when we were done (I owned his ass by seven) we were just chilling with manager when all of a sudden *dramatic music*
    4 state cops, a sherriff, a bunch of city cops, and a marhsall all piled in to the IHOP. being stoned as we were, we absolutely freaked. we waited for like an hour, thinking they were gonna bust us upon leaving.

17. oh yeah well one time it was really late at night and i was super high off my bong i went to go light the bowl and caught my hair on fire that shit sucked

18. hahahah funny as hell. ida took the sack and payed for the pizza myself...

19. eh... one bad thing thats happend when i was at a friends house his parents went to sleep and we toked in their family room, and left the febreeze out... when asked we replied that it was because i had bad gas... lol... not likely but anyway theyre pretty chill and didnt ask about anything else.:)

20. haha sucks about the bubbler... and yeah... getting hit by a fan hurts... i have also been hit in the head..... lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.