Stoner Mistakes: The Anthology

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PheenixTears420, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONE TIME I WAS HIGH AS SHIT AND I CALLED MY FRIEND KRAIE (WHO USE TO DO METH AND ALL THAT SHIT AND IS NOW LIKE TOTALLY AGAINST DRUGS & WANTS 2 BE A REHABILITATION COUNSLER NOW) AND TOLD HER I WAS HIGH AS FUCK AND SHE GOT PISSED OFF AND WAS LIKE U PROMISED ME U WOULDNT DO THAT SHIT I WAS LIKE OOPS O SHIT WRONG PERSON :eek: AND I WAS LIKE OMG IM SORRY ILL NEVER SMOKE WEED AGAIN AND SHE WAS LIKE YEA RITE I DONT BELIEVE YOU, I SAID WHY NOT AND SHE SAID: CAUZ U SAID THAT THA LAST TIME YOU CALLED ME HIGH!!!! I WAS LIKE UHH THIS TIME I MEAN IT IM SORRY!!! WHEN I GOT OFF THE FONE WITH HER I LAUGHED MY AS OFF AND THEN SMOKED ANOTHER BLUNT :hello::smoking:

2. earlier i was making some eggs after a wake and bake and i go to crack the egg and split it and drop it into the bowl and throw the eggshells in the sink.

wrong.

dumped the egg into the sink and dropped the shell into the bowl.
    it was an abomination

3. dont you just love that when you completely reverse things?
    hahaha right on :smoke:

4. Stoner Mistake:

Trying to hit a pipe with your mouth closed.
    No matter how hard you pull, nothing ever happens.

5. Had two acres to mow at my last place, so always took a blunt with me for the ride. Flipped my snapper off the bank and into the creek behind the house one sunny saturday.

6. I had to bump this, I completley and totally forgot about it (fuckin weed!) until someone just sent me a msg about it.

It cracked me up. I'm pretty good sometimes I guess.

7. that reminds of one time when i worked at subway and we needed change for the cash register so when i was cashing someone out the girl who was also working said leave the register open cause she was about to go get change from the bank and i forgot and closed it so im like ok ill but a cookie so i can open it again so did that and then i forget again and closed it then i did that two more times and i wasnt even stoned at the time maybe i was the day before i dont remember it was awhile ago

8. and one time when i was leaving subway the door was locked and i tried unlocking by putting the key in a screw instead of the keyhole

9. When I lived at home with my parents (years ago) I used to toke it up in the upstairs part of the house. I would take small hits and then put a quarter over the bowl to block the smoke...then hold my hit in till it was basically nothing. Anyway, I would try to be all slick by hiding my weed in good places. Well I would always end up forgetting where I put it. I would panic and pace around checking bookshelves, the place where batteries could go in my stereo, etc...nervous that I would completely forget and one day they would come to get something and find my stash. It got so bad that I ended up buying a clock safe (like the one found here: http://www.prankplace.com/secretstashsafes.htm ). Was the best purchase I ever made.

10. when i lived with my parents i would always blaze in my room and suck up the smoke with a vacuum cleaner to prevent smell. it works great till you suck up the blunt with it. it took me 1 hour+ to get my blunt back, and it was covered and filled with dirt. such a buzzkill

11. A few weeks ago me and my friend were out in the country smoking some dro we just picked up and as we were driving down the road, I stuck my hand out the window. Now, it was a hot day and my friend doesn't believe in air conditioning for some reason, and while my hand was out the window I started talking to him. "Dude, this rain feels so good right now. It's sprinkling and it feels great, I'm so fucking hot." Turns out it wasn't raining, and it was bugs smashing against my arms and their guts splattering on my arm. I had my hand out the window for a good 5 minutes before he told me it wasn't even raining.

12. night time..dropped a lit blunt, picked it up put the lit part in my mouth by mistake..then i had two lit ends..plus a boo boo :(

13. I was eating a big ass bowl of Reese's Puffs cereal and watching a movie. I think I fell asleep. I still dont really know what happened but I'm pretty sure I spilled all the flavored milk on my couch.

14. lol what if the birds got fucked up from eating your puke eh it was probably too long after you ate them

15. dont drop your blunt man thats drug abuse

16. Haha, drug abuse. That's the quote of the day. :)

17. Oh wow that's good shit hahahah

18. These stories are funny as hell.....

A while back me and my bro sparked a bowl in my closet. After about 3-4 bowls i got super baked and decide to get out to watch some tv, so i get out and close the door leaving my bro in there. About 20 minutes past and i realized that my bro is still in the closet so i open the door and hes just standing there....

Me - "What the fuck are you doing!?"

Bro - "Holy shit, i couldn't find the door knob.... i got lost"

We both started laughing like hell.... Good times :)

19. hahahaha, thats fucking hilarious. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.