Stoner Mistakes: The Anthology

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PheenixTears420, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dude that would be fucked up if you just came in from mowing the lawn and started typing and shit. You probably smoked grass clipping. If you think about it its probably a very serious possibility.

2. So me and my friends were just chillin, playing everyday shooter, and were hitting a vortex gravity bong. At this point we had hit it at least 15+ times each and were considerably FUCKED. I forget who, it might have been me, but we got the awesome idea of blowing into the rush of the bong. In the vortex, the chamber milks itself, and then you hit it after its done bubbling, is the best way to describe it. Anyways, so blowing into the rush would obviously just shoot the smoke down the other persons mouth 10x faster. So i convince my friend to hit it as i blow into the rush. And initially it worked, but all of a suden, this huge huge clumpy string of resin, covered in nasty bong water that had been caught in the downstem, dislodged and flew up and just reamed my friend right in the face. Hahahahah it was arguably the funniest shit that happened that year. I laughed for a good 20 minutes hahaha. Thats just one of the many man.. funny shit :smoke:

3. Haha so I went to my friends house with like, her and four other people, and she told us her step mom wouldn't be home for hours, so we decided to smoke in her room, low and behold her step mom shows up 45 minutes later, so I'm tripping out (my first time trying white widow:smoke:) so I'm like, FUCK, quick! Someone get me some sunglasses, my eyes are red as fuck! so they give me the sunglasses and her mom comes in, and I was tripping out cause she kept looking at me funny, and naturally I'm thinking, shiiiiiiit she knows! So yeah after she leaves I take off the sunglasses and I realize they're bright pink...

4. Last night I was smoking on my porch, listening to some music on my ipod. I thought I heard some footsteps behind me so I turn around, and I thought I saw a person/monster standing right behind me, so I jumped up and ran into my yard. When I looked back I realized it was the back of the chair that I had seen.

5. I've done that, but it was a tree.

6. I was showering and I put body wash in my hair. Twice. I was even repeatedly telling myself in my head not to do it the second time (body wash = body) still to my hair it went like the fucking shampoo that it wasn't. That shit is maddening! It just so happened to be AXE too and it had the little cleansing beads or whatever they are in it which it turns out are not easy to wash off your hair.

7. I dunno if this is funny or not, but yesterday I went with my mom to go look at a house. Well all that morning she was gone so I took that time to smoke 1/2 g of some kush. So yeah, later in the day my mind's still pretty messed up and my mom was introducing me to the landlord.
    Here's kinda how the introduction went:
    My mom: Blah blah blah... and this is my son, Paul.
    Me: *a split second after she says that, I go to shake his hand* Nice to meet you Paul. (I don't even know his name yet...)
    Landlord: Heh, Hi I'm Dave *idk if its dave, can't remember ahha*
    Then I realize my mistake so as I try to correct myself I say it again...
    Me: Ahh, I mean nice to meet you Paul.... *still shaking his hand, its been about 10 seconds*

So they're both giving me the deer in the headlights look and I just turn around to walk into the house. Luckily I played it off as if I had barely gotten any sleep.

8. I was home alone and I smoked a couple of bowls. I get hungry and decide to bake a pizza. I wait till tha pizza is done. I took the pizza out of the oven and I dropped it on the floor cheese side down. I cleaned the floor and decide to put another pizza in the oven. I go to the computer to wait for the pizza to be done. Well I forgot about the pizza and I smell something burning. I remembered the pizza and opened the oven. The pizza is too burned to eat. FUCK! I just ate a PB&J sandwich instead.

9. Okay, once I found this thread I knew exactly what I had to add :)

A few weeks ago I was sitting in my living room, I had just blazed a bowl of some dank and I was soaring.. So anyways, there was a lit yankee candle sitting on the table. I leaned over to read the scent written on the side, and it was called 'Banana Nut Bread.' In my mind, it sounded amazing so I picked up the candle to get a smell of this 'Banana Nut Bread' and I let the flame literally go halfway up my nose. It seemed like it took forever for my brain to feel the pain, but once it did... let's just say I stay away from candles now.

10. Classic.:cool: I think we need to see some pictures.

11. ive done this before

12. The other day i was smoking and i was in my car at my moms house just visiting and i was on the front lawn and i see a fucking big ass hornet flying right towards me and remind you im blazed after like 12+ bowls of sweet KB and im spacing but im turning around and the hornet stings me and im like SHIT!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!! and i open the door and Jump Out and SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! the car was still in drive and rolled forward and BAM!!! right in to a bush and uprooted and killed the bush and i have to fucking dig it out...god damn that day sucked.

13. i made a nasty mistake a weekish ago when i was completely cashed...

grabbed some lunch with a female friend-- pretty cheap, decided a 7 buck tip would be generous enough. throw a 5 and two singles down on the table and we book it.

later that night... arrive at my dealer's house to grab an 8th, with which i was planning on using a 50 and a 10. i open my wallet to pay up, no 50. only one 5, one 10, and 3 singles.
    after absorbing the shock and confusion of not having the 50 in my wallet... i realized my mistake.

i put a 50 down on the table as a tip instead of a 5. that waitress's day was waaaaay better than mine, that's for sure.
    she made a 52 dollar tip on a 32 dollar meal. i got a G for 18 bucks instead of an 8th lol

14. This story starts out a day before the actual smoking. I was playin WoW all day and snarfin down bags of beef jerkey. After about my second bag my teeth were fuckin killin me from havin beef jerkey stuck in my teeth and me picking at them with a toothpick. So while im playin WoW i hit my self in the mouth like 3 times cuz my teeth hurt so bad(fuck you all). The next day my teeth are sore and i had to clinch my teeth all day cuz they hurt so bad. I forgot i hit myself in the jaw tho. So that nite i scraped a fat bowl of resin and smoked, never been that stoned in my life. Well anyway i continued to clinch my jaw and i couldnt stop and it was makin me extremely paranoid. So i started running scenarios through my head and i came upon one that i convinced myslef with. I had smoke so much resin that it had givin me lockjaw so i forced myself to stay up fighting through the heavy sleep that resin usually gives you, thinking to myself if i go to sleep ill never open my mouth again.

15. This happened a few months ago. My boyfriend, friend and I were all smoking in my friend's car. She let my boyfriend drive. We decided we wanted to go down to the beach and were all pretty stoned at the time. My boyfriend ended up driving down some random road and hit a garbage can that was in the road...Well the garbage can knocked off the side mirror on the passenger side of the car. We were freaking out. We got out of the car and got the mirror. There was no way that it could be re-attached and the mirror was pretty much smashed. So..We took the mirror and started to drive away. My friend decided that she was just going to wait until the morning to tell her dad because it was already 3 in the morning at this point. So we went and smoked again..After smoking, my friend decided that she had to go tell her dad right away, that she could not wait until the morning. So it is about 4 A.M. and my friend and I (completely baked, we didn't spray anything and completely forgot to put in eye drops) went into her house and she woke up her dad and we had to explain what happened. Her dad was obviously frustrated, but he was actually pretty cool about it. He even payed to get the entire mirror replaced, which was awesome. To this day we think that he must've known we were high, and were pretty amazed that he did not say anything because he has caught my friend with weed before and was pretty pissed about it..

some pics of the mirror..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. started a fight with some highschooler when i was little hahah

i was a teeny smoker

he didnt fight me well he wanted to really bad but i kind of chickened out because this dude was HUGE!!
    he could snap my neck

17. walked back into my dorm building high as hell. realized i had to piss, so instead of waiting for the elevators and using the bathroom on my floor, i decide to use the bathrooms on the first floor near the elevators.

on my floor, there are 2 bathrooms-- respectively placed in the same location as the bathrooms on the first floor.
    well, on my floor, the men's room is to the left on the elevators.

so, my stoned ass walks over to the bathroom to the left of the elevators on the first floor.
    upon walking into the bathroom, something seemed amiss. no urinals.
    so i say fuck it, walk over to a stall, and start pissing in it with the stall door opened.

i hear the bathroom door open and dont think twice about it-- cause why would i?

suddenly im alerted of my mistake by the sound of a girl's voice right behind me... saying "wrong bathroom!"

i was so startled that in an act of true highness, i turned my head around to look at this girl. at this point--two things happened. first, i took note of how hot the girl was. second, i forgot i was pissing and turned my waist slightly angled while i turned my head.

i basically pissed all over myself and the wall of the stall right in front of a hot chick. god, and the piss kept flowing. i was in a state of shock from the situation that was ensuing and i couldnt get out of it cause i couldnt stop pissing.

you better believe i got my ass outta that bathroom asap

18. Dude, this has to be the first time you pissed on your mom as opposed to pissed off your mom!

19. Last night, I was leaned over a table trying to hit my bong.It was mostly cashed but then I ended up getting a good light.Then I realized it wasn't the weed that was on fire,IT WAS MY HAIR.:roll eyes:

20. One minor stoner mistake that I can think of is when I once threw my lit cigarette butt into a bong thinking it was an ashtray...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.