Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner lounge

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Alakz, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Alright so heres the deal!

I just came into 1,000 dollars!

And i decided im turning my room into a smoking lounge...

So i need some really sweet ideas

Ive already thought of some, wall hangings that are black light reactive, a couch of some kind... but thats basically all i could think of.

I posted this in the experienced Tokers forum cause i wanted some experienced people to give me some REALLY good feedback so any sweet ideas let um' rip!

2. Creative furniture.

Huge LCD tv ( maybe a cheap one on craigslist)

Video games

Plenty of tables

Ozarka water dispenser thing ( for bong water or drinking )

Mini fridge.

Tons of art / posters.

all i can think of right now.

3. yeah get some sick posters and some pictures of the beach you can stair at when your high!

4. mini fridge, and a strobe light, and... maybe like a cactus

5. im too high to think of anything.. ill try later

6. lots of bongs :)

7. just buy mad weed with the 1000 and smoke it in the room how it is and it can be known your smoking room

8. Id spend like, half on new shit for your room or less. The rest on good bud. Maybe a new piece. That's just me.

9. I already have comfy furniture and shit like that. Id spend about 500 on various instruments and new music, because thats what I like to do when I get high. Then id spend the rest on a vaporizer if you dont already have one (VOLCANO!!!). Dont have to worry about the weed. Just tell people you have fun new shit and they will bring weed.

10. Lots of good suggestions here, especially having a mini-fridge. I can't really help much though because my whole house is my 'smoking room'. If I want to watch TV or a Movie or play PS3 it's my living room. If I'm working on something it's my office. If I'm playing guitar it's the den/fireplace room, etc. On nice days it's the screened porch or the woods in my back yard.

11. A washing machine to wash your bed sheets.

12. Posters (bob marley, jimi hendrix, jim morrison, led zeppelin, sublime, pink floyd)

and don't forget:
    [​IMG]

13. This :smoke:

14. Buy a dope ass bong, all the things that everyone else is saying is good but along with the tv, you gotta have a sick collection of movies to watch baked cause that way you can always have that in the background for something to laugh about and shit :smoke:

15. You might want to consider making a donation to GC for good karma, since they are collecting for a new server and you came into some money :)

16. In our smoking lounge we've got a futon and some bean bags surrounding a coffee table that has a hookah on it. We've got a projector on the wall for big time movie watch/game playing. Surround sound, another tv, blacklights, blacklight posters, etc. And in the next room over we've got a tent to hotbox and a drumset lol.

Oh, and also have lot of candles and incense.

17. A comfy ass bean bag
    Big screen HDTV
    Game console
    Movies
    Bongs

18. Super Smash Bros!!!!

19. Paint the room in dark colors, put a vinyl record player with some huge old school speakers, some funky rugs. Foget the tv, put a projector in there and a huge ass screen. Oh yeah install a sink. The only thing I'm missing from my lounge is running water and boy do I need that.