Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner life hacks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by oofthedoof, Sep 29, 2013.

1. I for one love little tricks and tips that make your life and smoking easier, you must know one or two that you'd be willing to share!

Here's mine
    -after you grind up your weed, there's always little specks that didn't quite make it through from the top level, a bobby pin will poke those through easily and you can put it in your wallet so you always have it.
    -When using a chillum hold your lighter at the end and look at the metal part to see in the reflection if it's rolling or not, it will glow red if it is.

2. When you think the bowl is cashed flip the bud over and pack it down with a lighter. More often than not you'll get a couple more hits out of it

3. Save the stems!

4. always keep a bobby pin on deck. they come in handy so often. 

5. Store your waxes/oils on folded up rolling papers. Then when you've used it all, you can use those papers and have a nice little hash-tinged joint.

6. Always have backup eye drops! You never know when they might come handy

7. until that thin peace of paper rips and gets paper on my wax..

8. I have a few dozen stems saved up, someone gave me the same advice last winter, what should I do with them?

9. Personally I make the old green dragon its simple and impossible to make wrong. Either 151 or everclear add stems shake daily for a month enjoy.

10. Smoke out anyone that is having a bad day or is in need of there meds, karmas got your back on it.

11. How is this thread not more popular hahah this is great

12. These were all so facinating!

13. 1.Buy a rolling tray
    2.[3/4 chamber grinders only]after your grinded weed is in the chamber before the kief collector, close it up and shake it, Get way more kief.
    3. instead of twisting off the ends of your joints, pinch it down and shake it back and forth. this makes it a lot easier to get a good cherry going, make sure it does not canoe, and you inhale less paper on the first hit

14. Liquids liquids liquids. Nothing is more important than having a nice cold beverage to sip on after smoking.
    Cotton mouth is fun at first, but then you're just aching for something to drink. :p

15. Pretty common, Scrape your pieces with a pin or paperclip and save the resin balls in a tin for when you run dry

If you have a hand grinder after you have grinded your weed and taken it out, place a nickel on the kief catch and close it up and shake it, loads more kief

The plastic wrapping on the outside of a cigarette pack makes a good and quick temporary storage, just wrap it around the weed and burn the edges so it wont fall out.or reek.

Bird + Weed + Papers = Good time

16. If you heat up weed to the point of combustion, and then inhale the smoke, I hear you get high

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forums App

17. If you have any alcohol, dip a q tip in it, and flick your lighter on the q tip, the spark will light it.
    I had some moonshine, a huge snow storm caused me to be snowed in for 3 days. I did this for a while and it worked like a charm. The cotton of the q tip doesn't even burn or smell. Just the alchol. Makes a huge 5 inch flame lol it'll get it lit fast.

18. If you're going to be out and about in a semi public setting smoking then don't bring your fancy $50+ grinder. It's going to suck if you get caught and get it taken away. Just grind your bud before you leave the house, break down the buds by hand, or have a cheap grinder for situations where you're more at risk.
    If you are going to smoke on a college campus then roll a blunt or joint. They are easier to get rid of when campus security rolls around.
    I always keep a joint rolled, it comes in handy.

19. Put your grinder in the freezer for 20-30 minutes to loosen the kief that's stuck to it. Take the side of the rake that came with your grinder and scrape the indentation that connects the different grinder chambers to get the kief out of there.

Weed always falling through your bowl/bong stem? Rip an 1/8 of a piece of a rolling paper into a ball and put it in there before the weed.

To rake up kief successfully, use a box cutter razor blade.

This one may fuck up your grinder and should only be used as a last resort, but if you don't have anything to smoke out of, open your grinder to the kief screen section and detach it. Rip a water bottle in half and keep the top part. Put the grinder on the bottom of the water bottle and light the screen and inhale. This works good for the stuck kief you can't get out of the screen, and you can even put bud on top of the screen and smoke that.

Like I said, last resort thing only, it more than likely will fuck up your screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum