Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Kits

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Boulder toker, Jan 20, 2009.

1. so i been smoking for a while no and got my necessaries all in a little kit i carry with me
    i got two pipes one glass one metal two lighters, paper clip for scraping and stuff, and a Jimi Hendrix tin for bud and papers.
    [​IMG] 0120091533a.jpg
    let me know what you think and whet your "kits" are

2. sweet little carrying tin :D
    what's that cool ass metal thing around your lighter?

3. neato! i'm much too disorganized to keep everything together.

welcome to the city, btw!

4. its like this copper wire thing i made when my parents sent me to good boy camp lol. its all in a litte padded camera case too

5. Here is my stoner kit. I have it in a box that I made in 8th grade woodshop. I covered the inside of the lid with dispensary labels. I keep just about everything I need/want in it except for the bud sometimes and the bong.

Attached Files:

6. thats a nice little case you got

i keep all my stuff in a sock lol

7. I learned that those things are basically Boxes-o-Evidence.

8. i dont have an actual kit, but i do always carry around a case that holds a cpr mask that i turned into a piece, a pack of zig-zags, a pack of pure cellulose papers, and any extra empty baggies that i may have

9. My stoner kit is in an empty Dutch Masters box, they give them to me when they throw the old box out. But in my kit, I have:

-grinder
    -scale
    -papers
    -extra slide for my bong
    -extra paper clips/safety pins
    -the bud itself, duh. haha

I think that's it, but I bring that shit with me on the go. Except the extra slide, that would be dumb. Haha.

10. #11 Rhythm of Life, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    I grabbed some picks of "my kit" minus my pipes and actually a decent amount of stuff is missing... but anyways:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the stash:

Blackberry O.G.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pure Afghani Kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Butter O.G. Full Melt Hash (I) $10g

[​IMG]

11. i need to expand lol, i had to split my stuff up since i got too much now lol :p

12. My stoner kit was a backpack... full of the essentials of course---grinder, papers, lighters, pipe. But then me and my friends got super baked and decided to go MacGuyver on that shit by putting in random shit like -- paperclips, rubber bands, multi tool... later additions were gum, a dr pepper, and some candy.. hahahah

13. My stoner kit sits inside my Fallout 3 lunchbox tin. Inside:
    -Medicine bottle for keeping hash
    - Baggys for splitting bigger deals
    - Grinder
    - Papers (Green Zig Zags and Red Rizzlas)
    - Rolling tobacco (Drum Light)
    - Lighters
    - Multi-tool leatherman knife (useful for bong making)
    - Student card for scrapping
    - Lots of roach

14. Where are you from? Canada?

We don't have those HUGE "SMOKING KILLS" labels in OZ or USA.

15. The Skys the limit blunts are sickkk!

16. i think the biggest necessity that you all are missing is a 7-11 gift card hahaha, otherwise im lovin it

17. I keep my stoner kit inside of this soft neoprene sunglasses case. Everything fits in nice and tight and I just slip it in my pocket.

-Pipe
    -Lighter
    -Rohto V's
    -Gum
    -Tinfoil

I keep it simple - I don't like to bring all my shit with me on the go, just the stuff I need to get high and keep it clandestine.

18. yeah canada, but the wraps are from the UK... those are UK warning labels

19. I have one of those Fallout 3 lunchboxes. That is possibly the greatest fucking idea I've ever heard.