Stoner in the Nude

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Czarchastic, May 8, 2009.

1. So, my friend and myself went riding (mtb) at a place not far from my house, and after a long climb out to my truck, had started to strap down the bikes. Just as I opened up my camelbak, I smelt that sweet wafting scent of mary jane coming my way. I smelt into my pack, but Alas! nothing. I propped up my head, licked my finger to find the direction of wind, and headed off into the woods expecting the usual group of stoner mountain bikers hiding in the bushes.

Instead, I happened upon some random dude ducked down in the bushes. I tried to play it off casually by taking a piss in the trees, and pretend to not notice him. When I peeped back around the tree, I realize the squatting stoner was not only scampering away without shoes on, but without a shirt, pants or any of the other usual garments, and his white little stoner ass is a-bouncing. :eek:

I think I scared him.

2. L....O....L!!!!

This is the best shit Ive read all day...

3. That is awesome! You should have chased him and yelled stuff like "Round up the posse". He would have had the time of his life and not had any idea what was going on.

4. I actually went back a few minutes later, yelling that I wanted to toke with him. He was out of there super quick..... or trembling in the bushes hoping I would leave.

5. LOL WUT!!!!! that's awesome. i just about coughed up a lung.:hello:

6. #6 ceo108, May 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2009
    Good plan; I would have done the same thing. There are not too many reasons to be naked in the woods.

1) Lost bet
    2) Skinny Dipping
    3) Crazy

That woulda been a weird session....you would have something to talk about at least.