Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner in need of financial advice..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TeamSteam22, Aug 26, 2013.

1. What's up! I buy an eighth a week for $60 sometimes $50. Monthly I'm looking at about $220-240. Smoking 3.5g weekly, 15g a month. A friend last week told me his dude charges around 320 an O. Not sure if I want to spend that extra $100 a month though. In central PA, a gram goes for $20. I've paid 100 dollars for a quarter.. But typically it's more around $90. I feel like I could be buying smarter. Suggestions?

K.. don't want to ramble! I might also add that I make $220 weekly...

I used to be a complete noob when it came to buying. Im much better now but I'd still like to step my game up a little :)

2. #2 Tree Burner, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013
    At $60 for an 8th that's -  ~$17 per gram.
    At $320 for a zip that's  -  ~$11 per gram.

Instead of smoking more per month you could buy the ounce and save the extra while smoking the same amount as you are now. Or, you could buy the ounce and sell the two extra quarters for $90 a piece and be spending ~$100 less than you are now.

When I first started smoking I'd be buying 8th's, grams, quarters. Now that I look back I just see money being thrown away essentially.

3. This.

And I feel you OP on that PA weed price. NEPA here.

4. If you buy an eighth @ 60 bucks, that's 480 an O. 320 is a lower number than 480. Go for it, bro.

5. If you are a consistent smoker, ALWAYS buy in bulk if you can! My checking account thanked me pretty shortly after I made that decision. Now, I only buy an eighth unless there is literally nothing else around. I am in central PA too so I feel your pain...!

6. Yeah prices in the 717 are ridiculous and nowhere near west coast quality.

Buy in bulk if u can afford it.

7. Sent from my SGH-T679 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Is it some dank?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. RIP Sno (Montage) Mountain.

11. Wait, RIP? Did I miss something? They close down the mountain? I don't watch the news too often, lol.

12. A guy in central pa once tried to sell me an O for$440...

Yeah...that never happened. I was a like, :bolt: and went to my other guy and ended up :bongin: .

13. #13 kcuhpsahgih, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013
    That's what I read in some news article.  Apparently, people opt to go to places like Jack Frost/Big Boulder and others because they are closer for most people.  Damn, White Lightning and Cannonball and the Long Haul lift will - at least for now - be all but a memory in the distance.

14. Ha I bought by the gram for far too long! I think I will follow your advice and buy my first O. Just makes sense. It will also be nice to pick up less frequently

15. Lol i have crappy connections. This guy charged me $100 for a quarter that i later found was short a gram.. He dissed my scale and said I needed to buy the scale he uses because "that's where it's at" lol.

16. Yes

17. Sweet, I didn't expect to see people from my area to answer, nevertheless another female! Our prices suck here, might as well make the most of it though, right?

18. Move to a medical state, or fuck food ,gas and rent for 2 weeks and buy an ounce.

19. Ew gross, you're right.

Hah

20. Yeah I def know about PA... ROBBERY everywhere you go! PA was one of the worst, most expensive places I've been to blaze... From the big city to the sticks... $60/3.5 was what I had to pay (ransom lol) sometimes.

If I were you, I'd UPGRADE and invest in a Oil-rig. Buy a OZ of mids for like ~$140 (? I don't buy mids anymore in PA so Idk anymore?), then QWISO or BHO (plz becareful!!! 5x only! Purge purge purge plz!). You'll be as high as a kite in a hurricane from mids and save money as well...

Oil-rig meaning = DIY it! Tons of people making "quality" home-brew pieces from glass containers (jars haha I know, so what?! Better than ghettoredneck plastic BPA containing softdrink bottles!) with metal lids. All you need is the dab-kit upgrade; get the dome-free grade-2 or 3 Titanium piece ~$50-70. City/stick prices in PA are offensive to the point you wanna re-rob your dealer bc you know he/she is making a fortune from bullshitting folks.