"Stoner Guardian Angel" Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fenrime, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I was wonderin if any of you have ever had any "miraculous" things happen to you, where you almost got busted by parents or cops, but some unknown force decided to intervene and you got off scotch free?
    I have one.
    This happened yesterday. Me and the dad go off to the mall to return a shirt, do other stuff. As soon as I get back, I find a big trash bag full of doritos bags and other munchie wrappers that I throw under my bed when im stoned. My mom decided to clean my room, and sure enough, laying on my table is my little tupperware thing which I keep my pipe in.
    I look inside, and it was untouched, having a full bowl of blue dream, so im thinking WTF? My mom is whispering to my dad and calls me into the kitchen. I walk in there and am immediately asked "Are you doing something your not supposed to be?"
    I answer "Stop playing these games, if you know something just say it."
    She says "What are you talking about"
    I almost blurted out the pipe, but something held my toungue.
    She then holds up a gatorade bottle that I piss in when im retarded stoned and dont feel like leaving my room to go to the bathroom. I make up an excuse for that and start to walk away after thats over. But she calls me back (sounding pissed) and asks "And whats in the tupperware with the blue lid?"
    At this point, I have no idea if she knows so I play it safe and just say "Well did you look inside it?" In which she says no.
    Long story short, I ended up keeping everything and no ones the wiser. The way I look at it, im smoking weed that should be gone.
    Idk what stopped my mom from looking inside my pipe case but whatever. Still tokin, pretty toked up right now :smoke: So everyone post all your stories like this if you have one, happy smoking.:D
    (I know its gonna come up, and no I cant tell my parents I smoke. Theyre religious freaks and the shit they believe in is pretty fuckin wierd.)

2. I nearly pissed myself when you mentioned the gatorade bottle :D -grabs sunny D bottle-

3. A few years ago I ordered a pipe and a few papers off this site. The pipe came on a weekday, so I was able to grab the package from the mailbox after school before my mom came home. However, the papers weren't in the box with it. They didn't come until saturday, when me and my mom went out to do something. As we're getting home, I see that the mailbox is open and theres a huge envelope sticking out. I thought, oh shit, as she pulled up to the mailbox and took out the envelope. "Hmm, what's this?" After studying the outside, she hands it to me. "Must be that book your uncle bought for your birthday." I took it inside and opened it real quick. The return address was from France or some shit and it said "rolling papers" on the outside of the envelope. How did she not see that?!

4. When I was like 16, I had just smoked like 3 or 4 bowls, cottonmouthed as hell, and I was walking to a friends house that was like a 10-15 minute walk through this neighborhood. My mouth was so dry it seemed like I was gonna die.

Just then, I turn and see a cold crip refreshing bottle of water, unopened laying in this persons driveway, like they put it on the roof and drove off and forgot it. Still freezeing cold to, so it had only been minutes before cause it was like 80 outside.

Stoner god watching out that day

5. i find it hard to believe that if ur mom was that curious about what was inside that she just wouldnt open it and look. im willing to bet u that she did look and wanted u to admit it.

6. Trust me, if she knew that I smoked, I would know. She would be fuckin yellin. After I told her there was just napkins in the tupperware (the lining for the pipe), she just said ok.

7. well i thought my mom would freak out if she knows i smoked too. and she has found my bowl before and she took it but never said a word to me about it. females are strange creatures man.

i wouldnt be surprised if ur mom thought the pee bottle was for a drug test u might have cuz uve been smoking weed :smoke:

they have sneaky ideas

8. two racist cops stopped me when i had like an 8th on me.

they told me they didn't care about the weed and made me step on it before letting me off with a ticket for running the light.

I asked the cop if he could leave me my pipe because it used to belong to my father and its very dear to me... They left me with a half packed pipe hahahaha!!!

And i was high as HELL , Eyes were bloodshot and i KNOW they knew i was stoned after shining that light in my eyes so many times :D

9. #9 Zef, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    so where is the racism? You ran a light, got caught, didn't get hassled for weed or driving under the influence of weed and to top it all off you got to keep your pipe. /pity party

10. When i got back to my boys house i described the cop and he lost his mind going on about how he got stopped a few weeks earlier with an afrtican american friend of his and the cop kept saying rascist comments. and pity party? Hell nah, Party with my half packed pipe you mean? :D

11. sorry, my bad, I thought you where saying you are black and got pulled over and where blaming it on race when in reality you where at fault and got a huge break.
    I retract my statements. :eek:

12. Lol its straight bro, i took no offence to it ^^]

Have a bowl with me? haha

13. me and 3 of my buddies were campin with me at this trailer park resort (even though its a trailer park of some sort, the place itself is fancy and filled with nice views and hills). People actually remake their trailers into houses and some of them are stunning. Point is to give u guys a view at this - it was like a normal neighborhood but instead of houses u got wannabe house trailers. Anyways so were stayin at this trailer (theres a porch/deck attached to it), thats got 2 beds a couch, kitchen, bathroom (no shower), TV, PS3 and shitload of weed alcochol and a library of video games. the only thing that we didnt have is bitches... right by the trailer is this garage and on it I spray painted 420 THC a ganja leaf, fuk da 5-0 and HWDP (which also means fuk da 5-0 ) ,like the first time I was ever there.
    Anyways we stayed from friday till monday morning.
    9 grams of delicious kush, 2 liter vodka and mike hard lemonade and beers. This was our fuel.

SO friday night (first day there) is a FUCKING ZOO music blasting so loud that the trailer was shaking, hotboxing the bathroom, hotboxing the closet, hotboxing the car outside, hotboxing the trailer etc etc just simply smoking our brains dead and passing out wherever. I dont even have a clue or remember who was doin what but someone was outside coughing their lungs out and makin weird noises like some junkie crackhead, throwin up, kicking stuff etc a lot of similar shit went down that night.

After that night first thing in the morning about 8:30 ish a couple is knocking on the door.
    NOW on the deck/porch there is a snake of empty beer bottles, Inside there is a wasteland of empty bottles, in the bathroom there is a fucking MOUNTAIN of weed.
    I barely alive open the door with my eyes almost glued shut and ask Hi how can I help u? with a sarcastic tone. (gotta drop this in here that this guy with his bitch and their lame pitbull are standing on MY territory and im not too happy about this)
    YEAH WHOS THE OWNER HERE
    im like standing there scratching my head yawning and say I AM. WHY? (actually my mother is the owner of it and she owned it with her friend 50/50 but then she bought the whole thing from her friend and now shes the owner)
    WHAT about Jerry? isn't he the owner? the guy asks me
    im like: he was but now i am. what can i do for u?
    he looks at me with a hate like stare and just gos with his bitch.

Now i was way too tired to even talk but if I was sober and awake id slap this guy with punchlines and tell him and his bitch to gtfo my territory. maybe next time

Anyways something about these two made me think too much so I smoke a joint to wake myself up. After that I wake my friends up and tell em its time to clean up.
    After like 20 min of hearing im an idiot, bitch, tyrant, and many more, the crew finally wakes up. We immediately clean ALL of that shit up and i mean all of it so after like 15-20min its like we never been there.

After that everybody hung over,pissed that I woke them up, and hungry, agree that we should go get breakfast at BK that was like 1.5 miles away walking...
    anyways im suprised i forgot to make a joint or to take my bowl for that walk... for a good reason.
    once were coming back i see a cop car coming out of the resort and for no reason my heart starts POUNDING. but its all cool and it passes us.
    we go up a bit further and another cop car is coming slowly slowing down...
    now at this second I knew wats gonna happen
    Just to be clear one of my buddies is illegally here so it would be a bitch if they even checked him...
    so the car stops the guy asks us where we from our names and where we're staying and then after that he says well u guys are the ones we are lookin for...
    he takes us back to our trailer (we had to fit 4 in the back seat wtf?) where i Can see Jerry (the other owner (ex-owner)) but thank god he cant speak english :D
    he and this neighbour called the cops.
    the cop gets us out checks all our pockets and taps us down (thank god i didnt take that bowl!) and starts askin whats the problem...
    IM like WHATS THE PROBLEM? u are the one that brought us here u should tell me!
    he knew but he was just checkin us
    Jerry starts yelling at me and I tell him to fuck off (this isnt in english so hellz yeah :D)
    the cops start asking me what he is saying and me playing a nice guy and all translate for them and change every word i want :D
    anyways this is what jerry is saying (to me):
    i got calls that u guys were drinking and doing drugs and making so much noise that u woke up all the neighbours u hooligans etc etc etc blah bla bla and that we should gtfo here cuz he says so cuz hes half owner (i said fuck u u aint owner of shit anymore u cant tell us what to do and that only music was loud that all these nazi neighbours are makin shit up)
    this is what i Translated to the cop:
    he says that he got calls from neighbours that the music was loud.
    anyways i play it easy and somehow hide my pride and be all polite and nice...
    the cop looks at the grafitti i mentioned earlier and asks me if they can come and look inside
    im like of course were just stayin over the weekend doing no harm etc i got nothing to hide.
    he comes in with me looks around and says do you have any alcohol? marijuana? or anything else?
    im like haha no sir just beers in the fridge that we cannot touch cuz their my parents (good excuse)
    hes like im just askin cuz i saw those signs and pictures on the garage
    and reply no sir thats just a joke its only images
    hes ok ok everything here is in order u have a nice time boys
    and they go away. but before they did I dealt with the owner and they told him he cant do anything so he fuks off xD
    the next few days we go easy on the volume but thats about it
    so basically my stoner guardian saved me and everybody else
    SO THATS MY STORY

14. a bitch to read ^ but its worth it