Stoner Girl Style :)

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by cdutchiee, Feb 22, 2013.

1. So many different types of girls love their tree- what do you wear when you toke up??

Buds, beaches, and bootys <3

2. Couple of my favorite outfits :)

Attached Files:

3. U look stoned in the 1st pic, Good job! :smoking:

4. Beautiful lady...

Me? Boxers and a Dr Pepper! But I'm a guy!

5. Haha I pick boxers and a dr.P met days too!! :p

6. I wear my Louis Vuitton loafers every time I smoke 3 blunts

7. I love your style! You're pretty! :)

As for me, I'm a really small girl...I'm in love with loose shirts. Like not overly, comically big..but comfy big. If that makes sense. For example; toking up in my boyfriend's hoodie? Yes.

Skinnies are awesome but I'd rather wear leggings. And some comfy boots.

Just like being comfy when I toke. Unless it's at a party..and then I'm dressed to the nines.

And smoking blunts.

I'll try to find pictures sooner or later.

8. I wear polo and nike exclusively but im a dude

9. Don't understand what kind of connection someone's clothes have to getting high but ok: Nikes, skinnies, hoodie/tee from threadless and a beanie is basically what I wear every day

10. Only girls here!

11. funky pants or nothing

12. now i feel obligated to throw a big middle finger in the mix

pajamas and slippers for me, unless i'm going adventuring. then expendable clothes. don't wanna get high in other situations

13. In the winter leggings, yoga pants, hoodie sweatshirts, cuz I'm freezing cold. Summer, skirts or shorts with tank top yeeeeee!

14. Aww keep it positive I wanna hear from alla you lovies :)

15. Really!! I'm so skinny and I feel like I look waay too tiny when I wear baggy clothes haha. I just look like an Afro on a tshirt hahah- I live in my ex boyfriends tees and some jeggings though I'm all about comfy

16. I like your style.

I think it's... a bit wild... high energy... but shy...

All very good but I think there is still some room for improvement.

17. Oh yes! Especially in the winter. I totally see where you're coming from though. I do look so much smaller! xD

I agree, comfy is best. Gotta love the jeggings.

18. the great thing about Mary Jane is she don't care what I wear or who I am. She teaches me that. And so I try to look at life the same way. :smoking:

For real though I like putting on blankets to get super comfy. Some nights I get so faded I fall asleep in my chair.

19. You can try to limit the posters, but you can never limit the viewers. :devious:

;)