Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Gift Ideas

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NewSmoke15, Aug 9, 2017.

1. So today is my best friend's 20th birthday, and like any normal shitty friend I haven't thought about what to get him as a gift. D: He has a bong, a dab rig, bowls and nails, a grinder, a pipe. I can't afford any fancy vaporizer plus he mostly just smokes anyway. Do you guys have any ideas on what to buy?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2. Feminized seeds!
    Then he will have to buy a grow setup..LMAO

• Like Like x 1
  3. I always appreciate weed as a gift. Don't know your budget but I bet he would love a quarter or a half zip of some top shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Does he have a hobby besides getting high? Lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

5. I ended up buying him 4 grams total: animal cookies, cookie bites, tangie cookies, and strawberry amnesia. And while at a dispensary I noticed a glass mini portable gravity bong and I decided to go with that. He doesn't have one of those and it was only $40. I'm super excited to use it tomorrow!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Buy some weed and snacks :smoke:

7. Already bought the weed and mini gravity bong. B)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Does he have a rolling tray? I have a RAW one that I love!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. "It's never what you buy, but how much money you spend."
    - Poor Richard (probably)