Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner friends, with regular old friends who don't smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JaysForDays, Jun 9, 2011.

1. I feel like, if I ever hang out with one of my old friends who doesn't smoke that it will be really boring, and I see that outside of school all I ever hang out with is my "stoner friends". I really don't want it to be this way because im not ALL about weed, and I know that because it isn't what I talk about 24/7. I don't want my regular friends thinking that I'm just some pothead who only hangs out with other potheads.

Please GC, no retarded responses.

2. Why will it be boring? Smoke to live, not live to smoke. Go out with your old buddies and have some good times. You don't need pot to make something interesting.

3. I'm in the same situation, one of my best friends used to let me come round his to smoke because his Dad smoked too, but now he's making his Dad quit so we never really hang out.

4. I'm a hypocrite. I say that to people all the time, but what would make something better without weed?

5. All my old friends that don't smoke like a chimney call me a pothead etc and always joke about it but they know the herb isn't the only thing that's important to me. They all realize that over the years people get interested in different things, at first they had slight problems with my new woman, but now we hang out and kick it just like we used to sober baked or crossfaded they realize that it's just the same ole me.

6. Well if they are your friends i don't think it matter whether they toke the ganja or not dawg.
    if they are cool people to chill with then just chill dawg.

7. Most of my friends don't smoke weed, but who cares, there are plenty of things to do besides smoking. Weed is a very small part of my life, when it comes to a choice between my best friends and weed, I'd choose my friends every time.

8. i totally agree weed over friends

9. #9 Rugaroo, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2011
    Shit, I wish I had stoner friends haha. The only people I can smoke with, are people I'd rather not...immaturity sucks.

But, OP, go to the movies with them, play video games, go to the beach, go hiking, go paintballing if possible. Try things out of the norm, and you'll probably be a lot less bored.

10. Whats the big deal its just like if you were to kick it without weed just don't pass them the J. I see it as being on the same level if someone were to spark the baccy, people would FLIP OUT !??! They'd be content.

11. You didn't really ask a question at all, what's there to answer? It's up to you.

12. Just hang out with them! The majority of my friends don't smoke, and they are heavily against it. I just don't bring the subject up when I'm with them as to respect their beliefs.

I hate to say it, but the cliche quote "Let the herb revolve around your life, don't let your life revolve the herb" really applies here! I'm not trying to be harsh on you, but maybe you need to learn how to have a little more sober-fun man.

13. it depends what you guys are doing. Going to a club? ahright cool no need to get high to have fun. playing xbox and watching tv? what the f*ck get that sh*t outta here i can do that myself or over Live (but still can be fun). Movies? 50/50, don't need it but it suuurrreee would be better. just hangin out no plans? idk that can get pretty boring unless you guys just pullin topics out your a** all willy nilly and crackin jokes.

14. You can do things without getting baked. Hang with your old friends find new things for fun.

I have to go to the drive-in tonite to see Kung fu panda with the wife and kid. Do I want to get blazed? YES. Will I? No, because I am with my kid.

Just gotta do whatcha gotta do man.

15. It dosn't bother me to hang out with friends who dont smoke. I dont need to be smoking every second of the day to have fun. I hang around my stoner friends completely sober and still have loads of fun.