Stoner dating a non-stoner

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by imabutters, Jan 16, 2011.

1. So just to get it out of the way. I smoke everyday, and this new girl that im going to see does not smoke. Obviously if she smoked we could do smoking dates but seeing that isnt the case it looks like movies and dinners are the only thing in my future with this girl. What are some fun date ideas that dont involve smoking, sigh, and arent TOO expensive?

2. All-You-Can-Eat Buffet

3. I'm sure there are things that you like to do other than putting it in the air... if not, you've got a problem my friend. My advice is find the commonalities that have you two spending time together in the first place or be a little spontaneous and do something that neither of you are really into at first glance, you'd be surprised.

4. i like to do other things than blazing.
    but with girls unless its a girl that i have known for a very long time and can pretty much just sit there doing nothing with.
    its pretty much either hookup smoke or gtfo.
    to be honest i think me and this girl are only physically attracted becuz we know nothing about each other yet.
    but she doesnt seem like the girl whos just down to hookup

5. I think the whole purpose of meeting someone new is getting to know them. So I think your missing the main ingredient here, get to know her and show her your interests. It may or may not go places, but I think you have to open the book rather than just stare at its cover. Dig deeper, no pun intended. :smoke:

6. Movies at home are better than going out to movies, videogames if she's into it are a good way to spend time at home too. Usually going out isn't as comfortable, if it's going to be longterm you need to get use to hanging out with her at home and just chilling. Maybe even hang out at her place. I don't know, whatever suits your situation.

I personally hate dating people who don't smoke. It's such a barrier if they aren't cool with it.

7. no believe me i love doing stuff at home faaarr more than going out.
    but idk it just usually seems like girls want to be taken out and showed off.

8. Haha I must be a backwards kind of gal, I only like going out on rare occasion, maybe to see live bands perform or have a really nice dinner but otherwise I want to be at home, baking cookies/getting baked, hanging out with my boyfriend playing videogames. It's all about preference though :D :smoke:

9. Marry Me!

10. Haha! You set the time/place and I'll be there ;) :smoke:

11. seriously lol, qualities of a dream girl right there

12. If you're talking to a new girl, I don't think "smoke dates" are the way to go, even if she DID smoke. haha. Try to be the fun outgoing guy that she is most likely looking for. Think of fun eventful things, like bowling or putt-putt. Dinner and movies are standard but definitely not out of the question. I've been talking to this girl for about 3 months and Friday was her birthday, I got her flowers and did the dinner and movie thing. Ended up asking her if she wanted to make it official and now we're together :) she told me it was one of the most romantic days we've had... I'd gun for the dinner and movie dude.