Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Creation

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DaBuddhaReefer, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Lol so I was sitting here vaping when my bowl was spent I was putting it in my vapor poo container. I've been saving it up for the first time and I have around half a cup worth. I also had not long before this been reading about simply mixing ABV or, as I like to call it, vapor poo, with peanut butter and putting in on gram crackers and cooking it. So I thought what the hell  :smoke:

Its turned into an awesome stoner adventure of sorts. All I have for crackers are saltines but they will work for a crappy preview to try this out. I mixed in only 1 gram, but it was only 2 crackers worth... Now I'm thinking maybe I should of used more  :unsure: I suppose its a good amount to try it out with though. Anyways I mixed it in with like two big spoons of peanut butter. Then I mixed in 1 mini package of m and m minis  :smoking:

I made two saltine sandwitches, wrapped them in foil, and put then in at 320. They will be gone in 6 minutes! :smoke:

2. So I've got them out of the oven. Thanx to the m & ms it smelled something like chocolate cookies with peanut butter  when I opened the oven. I've opened this thing up and now I'm kind of afraid to bite into it LoL.... But here goes.... Its not bad at all oh man! There is this smell I think from the vapor poo that smells like... well vapor poo xD. It kind of made me afraid to eat it. Once you byte in though its really pretty good xD... and holy crap I'm already feeling it big time... I took two bytes LoL. I think different kinds of crackers may make that smell issue better then saltines. I'm going to try and finish this thing.. holy crap