Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Coffee Table

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AlpacaBowl_, Mar 10, 2014.

1. #1 AlpacaBowl_, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2014
    Hey im thinking of building a stoner coffee table and am looking for ideas and tips, i plan on adding in slide/dome holders, an inset tray for rolling, an inset tray for lighters/hempwick/dabs/grinders/papers/ etc and making a third of the tables' surface a whiteboard. might try to incorporate an inset spot for my extreme q with a hole for the cable through the bottom... Any tips on how to build it or other features? 

2. You should have like a little secret compartment for like bud .

3. If you don't mind me asking, why in the world do you want a third of the table to be a whiteboard?

4. I'd want a white board if it stood up, that'd be nice for planning purposes :p

What my ultimate stoner table would have would be this:
    Materials bin for homemades
    Drawers for lighter/bowls/downstems, a locked box built into it where plenty of bud can be stored
    Raised platform for laptop/ps3/tv/other stuff.

More of a work desk than a table, but either one works right :p

5. Maybe a way to smoke out of the table as well? 

6. Definately a stash compartment and id have a built in rolling tray indented in the tabletop.

Cup holders too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I think the white board idea is bad you should have a huge wooden coffee table with drawers that lock to stash bud in and maybe a secret compartment. 

8. Get a rolla board 

9. Make panels that flip, one side for getting high, and the other side for everything you do after you get high (I would definitely incorporate a nice chessboard into it somehow). Wire it for power, put an outlet or two wherever you think it'll be convenient. I would hide some chargers for game controllers/cell phone/wireless keyboard and mouse, etc. somewhere underneath, behind a door or something. Shit man, put some speakers in that bitch too.

10. ive always thought a table that was covered in the packs of every kind of joint and blunt wrap imaginable would be awesome. set it under a big plate or glass or plastic lament and your good to go.