stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by jahkush93, Feb 5, 2013.

1. and bored whats up GC:wave:

2. drunk and bored

haven't smoked in a month due to looking for a better job

ohhh yeahhhh

fuck

3. damn man no bueno:/ well im drinking one with you bro.you get a dope job soon :hello:

4. I have a shit ton of weed and smoke non stop, I'll smoke a few for you Pale Blue Dot.

5. for real dude!

it's cold as fuck or I woulda gone out to bench at the yard with a 40 and a friend

6. Ya it is cold as fuck here too and you are trying to get me to go outside and draw penises.

7. Hey man you gotta do what you gotta do

Sometimes that involves convincing people over the internet to draw a penis and put it on their car and take a pic

8. Or is it Penii? Wait it is actually penes, I learned something new today.

9. We should start a chat room thread and see how long it stays alive!

10. Tomorrow! Commandeer this thread as a new chat thread.

Sleep first.

11. sup yalll im stoned too but i aint bored

12. Why tomorrow? Welll, ya fuck it is 330.... the revolution can wait I guess.

13. sleep is for chumps

14. modern family is so awesome when youre baked

15. i work night shifts so the nights are my days..im rolling a blunt at the moment listening to tool:D

16. Im sober as fuck ! Ahhh sobriety sucks, can't toke, have no booze and nothing's open

17. I'm taking 3 years off from working, so time really doesn't matter to me in the form of hours, but more of in weeks and months.

18. if youre stoned, then listen to this chill beat

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj9Z5YFIL2A]French Montana - Sanctuary [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube[/ame]

19. oh god bob's burgers is hilarious

20. I haven't worked for 2 months. The days just combine into one big cluster fuck of time.