Stoned, while on train.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ccbowie, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Fuuck, i smoked some strange weed, i bought it from street, and smoked a one gram joint, after three hours, im still soo high, im on a train, and theres about 25 soliders on the train, one sitting next to me, fuck, i always have that weed smell on my clothes, i was so busted, that only good idea i had was to fucking laugh fifteen minutes in a row...
    Like, im gonna roll another one, hmm.. Rolling on train, pretty cool challenge to me.
    Turned kottonmouth kings- demons playing and started making a roach, heeeh, im taking ocb out now, and i need to stop writing and start rolling a joint :)

2. i like trains

3. I was high on a train once, it felt weird when another train went past in the opposite direction

4. trains are the shit and so is being high so naturally being high on trains is even better

I love that slight rumbling feeling you get on a train from the vibrations haha

I also used to right the metro in downtown LA a lot so I saw my fair share of weird/criminally insane motherfuckers haha

5. I get the train high every week, and it's the fucking shit. It always feels like a massive adventure. I really want to go on one of those old fashioned trains with compartments and shit and pretend I'm in Harry Potter when I'm stoned.

Massive buzzkill when you get on on the rush hour though...packed next to a load of businessmen standing up.

6. Hate driving on trains or buses while high during rush hours, it like a perfect combination for some shit to happen. I'm always paranoid that everyone knows I'm high, I don't know where to sit or stand or look at. And usually I see someone with disfigured face or something like that... it too much to take while high.
    Once I was sitting and there was an elderly man standing in front of me watching me, I didn't realize that he wanted to sit on my place (don't understand why can't they just ask:confused:). After a few seconds he got angry and yelled bustard! at me and it was really loud. I felt upset and left the bus on the next stop.

7. [quote name='"Marvo Ging"']i like trains[/quote]

That was funny, then I saw your avi and I busted up laughing hahaha.

8. Ive been high on a plain before