Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

stoned videos?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by homegrowntwinki, May 12, 2010.

1. now, all of us have hilarious times smoking..but do you have any videos of this?? lol me and about 5 other people were crammed in a closet and we had a wine game blunt, a king size zigzag, and a grape primetime filled with bud, and during the middle of smoking, i had a dry cough and puked in the middle of the circle...epically hilarious video.

2. lol funny story, but I do not have any of me stoned. However apparently one still exists of me and my buddy tripping on shrooms, I should get around to getting my hands on that sometime soon.

3. no one? damn...fail thread

4. I think I've had video taken of me without permission - I saw it later. I was cheeching a blunt and pushed the biggest smoke ball out of my mouth and sucked it right back in - better than Snoop Dawg.

Also, my friends and I left me a message on my cell phone whilst tripping on shrooms. The message made no sense. :smoking:

5. Tons but I ain't putting them on the internet until it is legalized. A lot of them are really funny. I am very good at catching people on film without them knowing and getting them on it at the funniest moments.

I let them know after though of course and usually they don't care.

6. Good on you for letting 'em know. I can't stand when people record me when I'm smoking/stoned for no reason. Last thing someone needs is that shit winding up on YouTube. At least, it's the last thing I need.

7. I have a code of honor with those videos for real. Not until it is legalized, everyone in the videos agreed too.

And yeah I'm no asshole I don't blackmail people either. I see that as wrong.

8. Something more people need to come to adapt to. +rep.

9. i'm sure i been caught in some pics that i don't know about. but i don't think i'm on video anywhere.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjpIwamos]YouTube - Wildcard Bitches[/ame]

11. LOL best vid ever.

you should upload your circle video.

12. nahh lol im gana have to agree with psychoperson not until its legalized...but maybe if someone pms me cuz i got it on mediafire