Stoned Thoughts

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Trippinqq, Jun 24, 2014.

1. I just wanted to open a topic where everyone could comment their random crazy thoughts when they're high. I get some pretty interesting ideas but once I come down, I forget them. So this can kinda be like a twitter for stoners..?? 😂

☯ Just Chill ☮

2. I should write a book!!!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Consider life and death. Life is miraculous; our existence is truly life's greatest mystery. When you take a step back and look collectively at our lives, you begin to realize how insignificant the things which we place so much effort and worry into really are. Our gift of sentience and intellect are both a gift and a curse; having plagued mankind since its earliest days. Often I wonder, 'how is it that I'm me?' Or 'what is life?'. We typically take for granted what we're told from a young age to absolute truths, but it's this kind of close mindedness that is holding us back. It's important to realize that anything is possible. There's a non-zero chance that everything we thought we new about life and death is dead wrong. Personally, I'm an agnostic, and I'd like to believe that there's something after death because, why not? For all we know, this entire life we are currently living could be a dream, and when you die, you wake up somewhere else as your true self. Each "person" or entity in your life only elaborate projections of your subconscious. Are we real? It's possible that we're merely a manifestation of some kind of energy playing out intricate lives. My friends and I often discuss these things, always finding more questions than answers. I find that when you're high, you have a more open mind, often willing to entertain an otherwise ludicrous idea.

Question the answer. Question it all. Never stop exploring.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. The world is like it's one of those pictures that can be seen in many ways. Like an optical illusion. It's super cool I focus on different parts of the room to change the scene. I am omnipresent, I am at every scene through space and time doing the same thing but with different context each time to evoke different meaning.

5. I'm pretty sure a lion would kill a crocodile on land.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Imagine nothing. Just a blank piece of paper. Now think of a number... Got it?.. I think the. Number is even and under 100. Mind=blown!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. What if life is not what we've come to accept, but just a simple experiment in a petri dish of a greater being?

8. my number=420...

Where da drank

9. Imagine a meatball wrapped in bacon that would be good as fuck

10. Imagine being in a pot maze... With super high plants and DEA guys swarming.. And German Shepards trying to bite you... And you are super hungry and your hands are stinging and bleeding from falling down and tripping...cuz your so fucking high.. As if this not bad enough... Your back locks up on you.. Just a random thing. So now you are totally paralyzed physically and mentally. Then you wakes up in bed...just a bad dream... But then You wake up again in the pot fields!,, screaming from the pain !,!!,!

11. I think about this too much when stoned and i agree with you, you could be a computer being tested and everything you see around you is purely your imagination and only because you imagined it this way, so who the hell knows, maybe you're imagining all of this. This kind of trips me out when I think about it, makes me feel like I'm in a video game, but at the end of the day I think the simple advice would be to enjoy life and try not to think about these things, I don't think the human brain is capable enough to answer these questions, it's too complex

12. I actually had that thought once and I wasn't even high lol

13. i think about that all the time

14. I feel like there's a room in every room. Endless opportunity *tote*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. What if your house was haunted, should you be entitled to know? What would you do?

16. lol if I was stuck in a pot maze why not stuff as much as you can in your pockets and shirt and everything! Try lighting the maze in fire too, get super blazed 😎

17. e or toke? Lolz lollzzzz

18. Does anybody know how Pringles makes their chips man? I mean every single chip fits perfectly into the next. Like they were made specially for it. It's crazy man.

:)

19. The World is a often a good judge.

20. The universe itself is basically a frog's internal organ. Dark matter and dark energy is just the thick layer protecting the inside network (which is out observable universe).

Which led me to think, if I were a frog, would I be amazed that something the size of an atom is weighing my internal organs?