Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoned Thought

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WakeNBakeN420, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Ok well Siknce i started smoking i have been gaining weight,cuz of the munchies.So i was thinking if i go and buy special K ceral and Ate that for my munchies i would lose weight. Anythoughts,Suggestions,opinions

2. just have to whatch what you eat, food you eat later at night tend to be stored as fat.

3. So wat i said would work i jsut cant eat late at night

4. Lol i got one and hate it. Stoned or sober it sucks it serves more purpose as a decoration to me then a Gaming system.

5. Super Smash Brothers Brawl is badass.

You could do what I do...wake up at 2 or 3 in the afternoon, maaayybe eat some food, otherwise just get dinner, snack on something later at night, and go to bed anywhere from 4-7. I've lost like, 6 pounds.

lol my schedule is fucked up :p

6. One time my friend and I were blazed and we were sitting in his basement with the lights off, just totally gooning out and laughing at nothing. He was chowing down on raisin bran of all things. we left a box of go-gurt (which went bad), the raisin bran, a bowl of milk from the raisin bran (which went incredibly sour), and a bunch of empty freeze pop wrappers in the basement for like two months and his mom didnt even notice. of course when she finally went in that room she went apeshit

so yeah, cereal makes you lose weight

7. I guess it'd be healthier.

My suggestion? At least for me, I gotta be baked before I get the munchies. So I just think of other things and after a few seconds I've forgotten all about being hungry:D.

It takes some self-control but you'll save money on food.

8. I think they should make a parody called "Super Smashed Brothers Brawl" and make all the characters drunk.

You try to move left; your character moves right. You try to throw a punch; you puke all over yourself.

Needless to say, I think it'd be quite entertaining.

9. you will never lose weight by eating something, you will lose weight faster if you dont eat anything, but i heard sucking on mints does the job