Stoned ramblings

Discussion in 'General' started by Magneto3521, Oct 9, 2008.

1. The Best Things In Life.

I came home from work today, toked a bowl and kicked back. I looked at my keys, at the little pocket knife I have on them, and I realized what that knife has been through. I got it free when I ordered a decorative sword for my room when I was like 16. I'm 19 now. This knife, has been with me through thick and thin, it opened every box at work, carved pumpkins when I worked at the day care, cut all my fishing lines, split every blunt I smoked. This knife has helped me more times than any one person I know, it hasn't failed me once, and it never cost me a cent.

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking: :smoking:
    /random

2. haha kewl. I too have a small knife thats gotten me through a ton of stuff. Its a little swiss army knife thats always in my backpack. You never know when you might need a knife.

3. hell yeah man i know what u mean. i thought exactly the same thing the other day about my pipe
    i got it from my ex and i realized that its the only thing that is associated with him that never hurt me or let me down:D

4. Ya know what hit me when I was stoned, I found a VHS tape of the 1995-96 Championship Season, called the UUNSTOP A BULLS, made me remember the good ole days of basketabll, playing streetball, man, time flies after looking back, I just dont get to enjoy it long enough, people say grow up, but why? lol...why so serious says it best.

I always I guess do stuff along these lines, but for the most part makes me relize Im not getting any younger and live it up while I can.