Stoned on Judge Judy

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Classic:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0u266b7guc]Stoned on judge judy. - YouTube[/ame]

2. hahaha
    "what do you do for a living, Mr. Gordon?"
    "I do it all, from north, to south, east, to west."
    :laughing:

3. "We're on TV?" :smoke:

Rofl :D

4. i laughed so hard like 2 sec in

5. lol there's another one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLpm1X4MVrU]Judge Judy meets stoned guy - YouTube[/ame]

6. hold up let me grab the vape

7. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't find this funny. Maybe I need to light up, but in a sober state of mind dude was just annoying, and if I were Judge Judy I would've smacked the piss out of him.

8. Hahaha the second one was so funny. Guy couldn't even keep a straight face lmao

9. Hahah "what has tax return got to do wit this?"

10. Maybe I'm overthinking this, but what does weed have to do with the first video? The dude just seems like a fucking retard who is dodging questions. I deal with people just like him daily at my job

We're not playing into the "weed turns you into a retard" stereotype, I hope.

2nd video was vastly superior to the first, though. And Judge Judy is such a boss.

11. If I were rich I would go find Stoner Stanley and pay him to go on Judge Judy.

12. No, I don't know if you noticed but in the first video Gordon's eyes are squinted, almost entirely closed. Also he kind of sounds like he's high, just a little.

13. Second one took the thread i think we all can agree...hahah it made me laugh hard as shitititt.

14. I haven't seen the second one, so I can't agree yet.. Saving it for later when I'll be baked

15. Dude I just watched these two videos an hour ago only to come on to GC to see this thread. It was destiny!

16. The best part in the second one is when his face suddenly goes serious before the ad break. Shit makes me crack up.