Stoned on a long ride with Dad.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thanksmisfortun, Sep 12, 2009.

1. haha i actually laughed out loud, thats some funny shit man! sounds like hes cool with it

2. That's a sexy kit man! I definitely recommend the roc n soc throne, i love mine. My ass starts to get sore after a few hours of playing though haha.

3. I play guitar but I can appreciate a good drum solo AKA:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnamP4-M9ko&feature=video_response]YouTube - Santana - Soul Sacrifice (Woodstock 1969)[/ame]

But yeah one night after smoking 3 blunts and two bowls I sat down and ate some home made pizza my mom makes. Well she fucked up and used the wrong cheese so it hardend alot quicker.

Well my stoned ass didnt comprehend that lol so I took this massive bite and pulled. ALL the cheese slid off the pizza and hit me in the face. I was so shocked I froze for like 2 min trying to shake the cheese off forggetting to let go with my teeth :p (I was sitting right between my parents btw)

Yet my parents to this day did not realize I was stoned. Even after I got caught they still didnt know LOL

4. You cant really say that for everyone.

I put up with people bitchin to see if im high all the time.
    I remember this time when i took a survey, the first part was about mental health and suicide. Well i was right next to my friend when i took it, so i marked yes for a bunch of shit(crack, crank, pcp, and heroin i think) and then the people called my mom about it, and my mom started lecturing me about it and shit, and i just looked at her crazy the whole time, like wtf do i look like a crack addict? n yhea shit was funny

point is, when someones sweatin fever on you like that, just throw some NyQuill on their ass and just block it out. I imagine soft royal purple curtains around their faces n shit and im just flip like bitch roll up off me. shit works:hello:

5. Man I laughed so hard at that.

+rep