Stoned on a boat

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by minntoker, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Oh, man. I remember one time, about 3 years ago. Me and my friends rented a pontoon boat from this resort. We were all 15 or 16, but my friend looks like he's 21, so he rented the boat. We had an 8th of some crazy weed that got all 20 of us high. We got so stoned that we started having wrestling matchs on the boat, it was crazy. My friend, the one who looks like hes 21, decided to moore in someones dock, and take a piss in their tree house, in their back yard. It was so funny. Eventually we started ramming docks, until one broke and floated away, with the boat that was tied to it. We soon realised that the dock and boat floating away belonged to the place that we rented the boat from. It sucked, we spent 3 hrs fixing the dock, and by the time we got done we weren't stoned anymore. The whole time we were fixing the dock, we had spiders crawling on us. It sucked. The people who owned the boat rental place were cool though . They didn't make a big deal about it.

2. Damn, I guess no one likes my story.

3. you must get either a lot of attention in real life, or very little. In all your posts, if someone doesnt hurry up and respond, you get all sad, hah.. just give it some time dude, someone will eventually read and reply...

as for the story..

remindes me of times when i'd go boating with my friends up in pennslyvania, good times. But we never destroyed property... Did no one at the boat rental ask for ID? When i was younger, i'd always try and get a jet ski, but you had to be 21+ and pay through the nose hourly for one...

4. Yeah, I'm actually very impacient. Plus I had alot of coffee today and everything seems to go in slow-mo.
    Anyways, I don't know why they didn't ID him. He used to buy us cigs when we were like 14, and nobody ID'd him.

5. When i was 17 i went to stay at my friends summer house in pennsacola. We (me and 3 other friends) went deep sea fishing. We blazed and and took dramamine until the boat (named the cool breeze) was far enough into the gulf. We caught some large fish. We went absolutely ape on the boat yelling (fish on and all hands on deck) and laughing. It was one of my favorite moments in my life.

6. i remember the only time i was ever high on a boat.
    i hadn't slept more the n2 hours the night before, and it was about 8 p.m. when i took my medicine of choice for the night. i hadn't eaten anything all day (was at a fair with no money), and id already smoked a few bowls with my friend. i took 16 corcidin tabs, and went about my business. at about 9pm the dxm set in, and at the time I was rowing back to shore with my friend in some kayak we had. the water kept moving (i know water moves, but not like this ya know?) and the moon was shining over the water, it was beautiful. i was still in control though so we made it to shore fine. then we realized we had no flashlight so we couldnt camp out on the island we rowed to. so we had to find all our sleeping bags and pillows and shit in the dark woods at night trippin, and we finally got back t othe boat half an hour later. the row back was one of the hardest physical things ive ever had to do. my friend was blazed off his ass so he wasnt coordinated either. we almost fell out of the fuckin thing 3 times cause we kept moving. when we got to shore and parked the boat on the beach, it took me like 10 minutes to stand up and get out. my friend went on ahead not knowing how hard i was trippin, and didnt notice anything. i stood there on the edge of the boat (where i was supposed to be getting off) for a LONG time, just trying to balance myself so i could take 1 step foreward onto the beach. i finally got off and took a seat on this bench. then i just sat there staring at the moon for half an hour (After smoking a bowl inside the tent, and i couldnt finish the bowl cause i was feelin the dxm so much i couldnt focus on the pipe to take more than 2 hits then i crawled out and robo-walked around for a while) but the whole time i stared at the moon it felt like i was in that damn boat still, and i was afraid if i moved id fall out and into that water.
    anyways, despite how my story might sound, it was A GREAT TIME and i cant wait to do it again!