Stoned Food Creations...

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by bakedBEAR, Jan 5, 2010.

1. I toked a fat bowl outta my bong not to long ago, and got that strange feeling in my stomach. MUNCHIES TIME! So I raided through my fridge, and was about to make a quesadilla when I saw the package. My eyes opened wide as I pulled the brand new bag of pepperoni out of my firdge, and instantly wanted pizza. The light bulb went on in my head, Why not make a pizza/quesadilla, and call it a Pizzadilla? So off to work I went. Do you guys ever get really high and make up mindblowing foods? If so post your stories and pictures here.
    Here's mine:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It was fucking delicious by the way.

2. sounds interesting, maybe next time im baked and have some tortilla shells ill give it a go.

3. Spam burritos. Cube the spam up, fry it, add to tortilla with salsa, lettuce, cheese, and whatever else you eat on your burrito/taco things. It is awesome.

4. McChurger - insert mcchicken between mcdouble and you've got the greatest two bucks ever to enter your mouth. (only try when stoned)

5. first off, OP, that Pizzadilla looks KICK ASS!
    second off, i bet this thread will be a hit!!!

ok here's my creation. i'll just have to explain it cause i don't have the ingredients therefore no pics.

anyway...it's called a 'Cheeseball"

what ya do...
    cook up some ramen noodles
    drain all water
    add
    milk (for the creamy factor, don't use too much though)
    velveeta cheese (as much as desired)
    and of course the seasoning packet

stir all together until cheese is melted and ENJOY!!!

if you make it, the name speaks for itself!

6. This sounds intense man, have to give it a try next time.

7. hoped to see more creations..............

8. Man looks delicious. Can you give me a recipe?

Happy Steve.:smoking:

9. Materials: Hoho's, Ice cream, gram crackers

Smash up the gram crackers and put the hoho's on top.

Microwave and melt the hoho on top of the gram crackers

Then get like Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream and layer it on top of the gram crackers/melted hohos

ITS FUCKING DELICIOUSLY CHEAP!

10. #10 Misc, Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010
    What you will need:

El Monterey taquitos (like 7$ for a box of 20 or some shit, DO NOT get corn tortillas. They blow.)
    Laughing Cow cheese original
    Cholula hot sauce

Bake the taquitos in an oven for however long they tell you to. Open the cheese. Take out knife. Insert in cheese. Spread cheese on tip of taquito, or lather the entire thing--I don't give a fuck. Add hot sauce, and you have deliciousness.

11. This is called a McGangbang (or so I've read other places online), not that it matters, because it's real name is "fucking delicious".

12. I have insomnia, I'm hungry, and the original poster's creation made me more hungry.

I'm making one of those, maybe with ground beef too.

13. My creation when I was stoned believe it or not wasn't food. It was alcohol. It was on New Years and I was a little drunk at the time too. I mixed Hpnotiq w/ Mountain Dew, a little bit of Vodka, a little bit of cherry juice and like 4th a cup of pineapple juice. OMG delicious.

14. My friend and I made the best pancakes I've ever had. It was a stack of three Hungry Jack's mix pancakes, with syrup in between each, and the top pancake had warm melty M&M's in it. Best meal ever.

15. hahah my friend made one of those one time, i thought he was crazy but then i tasted and i had to make one and those are actually damn good.

16. i prefer sandwiches over most types of food, because theyre easy to eat.... so i always put stuff on bread.

one night i get the sweet tooth style munchies hardcore and we had 2 leftover hotdog buns, so i put peanut butter on em, and filled them full of cherries.

i dont really guess its that bad for you either.

i oftentimes eat chipsahoy cookies on bread too.

17. My favorite stoned invention was...

Toast with velveeta rotel dip spread on it i put a lot, with a fat piece of boneless fried chicken, and bacon.

DELICIOUS.

18. for the guy that likes sandwhiches i am a big sandwhich guy myself..... sometimes when i get super medicated i will make gourment grilled cheese basically about 6 pieces of bread with like 12 slices of cheese, and then each layer has two different types of meat.... usually ham and turkey on the top and pastrami and whatever else i got in the fridge sometimes steak or chicken.......lol but i get pretty baked i usally have a problem with putting stuff in the oven like pizza or something and then im too high and i fall asleep and forget i left it in the oven can you say burnt

19. heres a different take on the burger

chop up hot peppers, white onions and a little bit of garlic

mix it together and into the meat for an 8 burger, as well as salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce

grill it up..add your choice of cheese..goes great with bbq sauce and bacon

20. Theres a restaurant in Gainesville called Boca Fiesta which serves a pizzadilla and its real good (and i think they put crack in the salsa).

Also McGangbang is definately the official name of that sandwich. My contribution to the mcdonalds world is the: big macgriddle. Ive ordered two Sausage egg n cheese mcgriddles, set aside one of the buns, then combined the two sandwiches. Thats a ton of food to shove in your mouth, but it was so fuckin good.

I have done some crazy shit with my food, and i have an insatiable sweet tooth. Ive deep fried french toast, put reeses cups (oreos, m&ms, snickers)on pb&j. made a pb&j with vanilla cake frosting and maple syrup.
    Its a safe bet that anything ive ever eaten, ive also eaten with maple syrup.
    My roomate used to get cinnamon bread from hungry howies and i would put the icing on my pizza, that shit is phenomenal.
    Sometimes its just volume, ive eaten plates full of chinese donuts and cinnamon rolls at buffets.
    I better not stop workin out anytime soon.