Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stoned at work

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kickedalready, Nov 19, 2007.

1. I can't wait from my break from work to blaze which made me wonder....how many other people blaze before or during work? I work at my college library, being stoned is necessary.

2. I work at a pizza place...and I smoke before and at work with everyone I work with.

3. There's no way I could go to work without smoking first. Working at a grocery store dealing with bitch ass customers all day in a crank mood can really piss you off if you aren't high haha.

4. i work at a verizon store as a tech, like just fixing phones and shit, but a computer does most of the job for me, but once in a while i have to go outside to the floor and explain to customers why their phone doesnt work and if i wasnt high most of the time when they start bitching about "your a tech you have to fix it" i think i would just reach back like a pimp, and land my back hand right across their face like SMACK , fucking bitches.

5. finally high, before there was no work to do....now there is a shit ton

6. Worked at Denny's. Hung with some cool fuckers that've worked there for a while. They also smoked. We just snuck out the back door, hung in the back alley, and passed around a jay.

Once, during Christmas graveyard, we went back there and one of the homeboys told me, "Put that shit away, I'm takin' care of this." Whipped out a blunt. Hung back there for a good 10-15 minutes before dealing the Bar Rush (closing time for bars, fuck ton of drunks). Good times.

7. I make sandwiches, I think I forgot how to do it sober, actually.

8. I work at a nursing home, I smoke a joint on my break everyday. Since I work overnights, I can climb on top of the roof and chill up there and smoke.

9. I used to go to work stoned a lot. It didn't really affect my performance in a bad way, but I smoked between my shifts today and it was definitely harder.

10. i can't smoke before work - too much blood and too many sharp things, not a fun high

11. I'm stoned 90% of the time I go to work, but I rarely smoke during work anymore. Most of my co-workers smoke, too. I have to make food for people and I usually space out and miss their order. :hippie:

12. I pretty much always go to work high cuz I'd say I am high like 90% of the time.

13. i work sober. my job demands lots of dangerous physical things. I also have to run chainsaws, rock drills, etc.

14. I do construction work and i never do it without being stoned.

15. Yea, I go work stoned too. It get kinda hard because I get soo tired because I work 10 hour days.

16. Getting a job at K mart because they dont drug test. Ill be sure to be very high in the morning and during work and after work. The whole point in getting the job was to smoke a quad ever 2 weeks ahahah.

17. Your lucky. I had to get drug tested. Thank god they liked me there and told me like 1 mouth in advance. But it wasn't till 3 mouth later till they did it. Kinda sucked. But it worked out good because I needed T break BAD. Was smoking like a little more than 1/8 a day. Maybe a quarter somedays.

18. I work at a little neighborhod gift shop. Pretty much go blazed there everyday, it makes my shift seem way shorter :D

19. Yea its mostly Indian people that work at mine just looking to scrape money together. The owner is always changing and the employees are dicks. The pay is great and they never drug test. Plus I wont have to cut my hair to work there. Man its gonna be rad times.

20. during my orientation at work, which was just me and another kid my age, the boss looked directly into my eyes and randomly said "Oh yeah, don't ever try to come to work high, i was a teenager during the 70's". i don't think it would have been chill to be high anyway because i was manually moving heavy boxes / putting furniture together for nine hour shifts. smoking weed and manual labor don't mix well with me. thank god i quit that job.