Stoned Adventures

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by hpmorgan13, Jun 28, 2014.

1.   :ph34r: Choose a Stoned Adventure  :ph34r: 
     ​
    Create text based "Stoner" Adventure Games​

These games will be text based PC games playable by download or on a website. They will be created by people who smoke; for people who smoke. I lately have been playing a ton of text based games, which require quote a bit of imagination and thinking. When toking playing one the idea came to mind why not turn stoners crazy yet creative ideas into easily playable games. Would be able to combine like minds with like games and create some stoner games.

2. #2 the_raspberry_man, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2014
         I want a skateboarding game with morphing scenery and obstacles. I want to utilize the idea that there is are higher powers. We should make different environments treat you different. I want to spread the idea that there is almost infinite intelligence pointed at you at all times. When you do a trick I want it to be different every time. Make the warping objects start increase in intensity at the smallest possible increment, but start out the game like Skate 3 where it's just normal. I want the game to somehow utilize the fact that the life in the computer and game disk are actually containing super intelligent forces and are watching you. They will know undoubtedly know what you are thinking, therefor utilize that as a secondary controller somehow. I want to spread the idea that health with make you stronger.

To make xbox360 games, learn to use Autodesk Maya or you can just make a new game design program that utilizes existing machinery in like oranges or something because they're legal. I'd encourage you to make a new game design program so that it has better graphics and complexity. When you present yourself to the orange you should be clean and be healthy. There's a possibility that they are judgmental and will only give you information if you give them life and are smart enough for them. The species in your fruits/vegetables will have games that are infinitely complex. Try talking/thinking to them and learning from the thoughts that present to you seeing as your brain is an extremely complex environment.

I want the games warping to increase in intensity kinda like this:

1 ) Start off having to skate and do challenges for a few days.

A few "challenges" to get you inspired:

A ) Learn different tricks from different people because everyone has different tricks they are good at. Have people skating around, then have a talk button. Press it to get a menu of different things to say and ways to interact. 

B ) Have a house and a sleep mode/challenges where you dream or chill in the house. During sleep have all kinds of different environments and scenarios. A few dream scenarios to get you started:
               B1 ) Sleep paralysis where you realize that there are beings are in everything. They come out of every space in the room that you can't see. A short insightful dream.
               B2 ) Sleep walk towards the end of the game when you are in optimal health. Have medium length dreams where you think you are in the desert dunes trading goods or are in a blown up city with a large gun, but make almost every dream different. When you wake up you could think you were talking to a desert trader, but you're really talking to your roommate.
               B3 ) Make it so that you are uncontrollably in a high perception mode where you use your focus button to go back in time. Make it a random amount of time. You will be lying in bed and using the focus mode or focus buttons to control yourself during the dream. When you go back in time, it will only be a small amount of time that you go back, until the later parts of the game. Spread the idea that what you do in your dreams is not only possible in reality, but you can do more.

C ) Have lots of stores where you can buy food, drinks, and objects for your house, backpack, or car. The challenge is to eliminate poisons from your body to optimize your functioning and focusing capabilities.

D ) Have weed dealers on the streets that you can buy drugs/weed from and make have everyone have houses. Make it so that the dealers are all very different and make it so that you have the option to sell weed. Have dispensaries too. Make gangs that fuck with the weed in the dispensaries. The challenge is to avoid improperly grown weed to optimize warping capabilities by only getting good weed. I want all the drugs/plants known to man in the game and more (make many types of aliens in the game that hide and creep).

E ) Make no skateboarding signs at almost all the spots and have security. Make cops, prison, and jail too. The challenge is to design skate spots/parks to take to city councils and put on youtube to get built. You are able to also skate in no skateboarding zones or at skateparks. Make it have online/2player capabilities for someone to film you.

It starts off normal, but as you get more weed and health; the inner machinery of your body starts to become more complex. 

2 ) Make it so that once you smoke enough and respect your surroundings enough, you get something like this:
         A ) There are a lot of thoughts that you can possibly have. Make it known that the game utilizes your thoughts for infinite amounts of reasons. So, if you have sympathy for ants and avoid stepping on them; you could have an ant teleport in front of you during a smoke session. If you get enough into your system, then it can happen even off the wax/hash/keif/weed.

3 ) Towards the end of the game I want people to be able to use their brains to control the way that the scenery is morphing to skate on. I want people in the game to be able to grind rails that you bring from thought. They could be invisible rails created hidden geometry created from wooden poles of the same height. The sound of grinding can be warped into mechanical sounds or even sound like a meow from a cat. Definitely make a steep learning curve and make it very normal at first, so that the game lasts forever. It should keep people interested for forever because of the fractal natures of the universe. The game is very very complex. 

Idk, it's just an idea. We should focus more on categorizing cannabis as a plant of beauty and supreme complexity that deserves our complete respect. 

3. Thanks for inspiring to think about making video games.  :yay: