Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoned adventures

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by maffew91, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Hi all,

Basically I was wondering what you guys do when you're high.

Normally me and my housemate just end up sat watching TV and falling asleep and wondered what I was missing out

Yeah we normally get sativa but we never end up doing anything :p

Toodles!

2. Doing things you've never done high is the best in my opinion. But just chilling out and having some good conversations is just as good.

3. Sometimes I smoke out and about with a friend and drive around while high and get snacks, it's awesome :smoke:

4. Im doin it

5. My buddy and I live in an area with a reasonable amount of state parks around, so when we toke together (usually once every week or so) we make it a point to hit up a different park. Kind of an adventure I guess?

6. The park thing is pretty cool.

I sometimes tend to put some really chilled music on and lay on my bed and chill

7. I enjoy sitting around talking with friends and watching movies. Im not really a fan of going anywhere when i toke idk why

8. Yeah me too, we never tend to move from the sofa, was just interested to see what other people do too

9. With one of my cousin's, we usually just smoke and then watch movies or play video games. With my other cousin (who I just recently convinced to give cannabis a chance), we usually head to the park or go for a walk in the forest. I'm gonna have to start doing that with my other cousin too, it's much better to be outside when you light up (imo).

10. My roommates and I like to joke about this song called, "Spend It" By 2Chainz. Look it up, his hook in the song is, "I'm riding around and getting it." And lately, whenever we get blazed, we roll around town doing errands blaring that song. Just simple blissful fun. It's a good way to get away from the books for a bit and enjoy the weather and life. Also, we are a soccer playing household. Everyone in the house plays soccer and a competitive level, so we like to get a wee-bit stoned and go kick around the football. :)

11. this may my friend and i are taking an adventure to amsterdam, its my second time going and i bet he's gonna pass out!

12. Longboarding around Eugene after midnight with my friends. Bring your ganj and pipe, throw them in a backpack and just coast. The night air feels so good when your baked. That and not being paranoid about being caught!

13. Me and my buds usually either drive and do our normal stuff (movies video games etc) or roll a blunt and go on an adventure in the local park.

We had to build a bridge to get across a creek we'd jumped over out of rocks and branches >_<.

14. [quote name='"PAgrowman"']this may my friend and i are taking an adventure to amsterdam, its my second time going and i bet he's gonna pass out![/quote]

The MJ laws in Amsterdam have changed, you'll likely be disappointed if you go for the weed, you're better off getting your rec and getting it (somewhat) legally in the US

15. there is nothing better imo then toking then going fishing with some friends, always an awesome time

16. Go in the woods and be myself. do whatever i want to do. act as strange as i want. usually i have friends and they are as weird as i am so they play along or i play along and we act strange together.

17. I like to put on some nice organic trance and play the airdrums:hello:

18. [quote name='"ieatbicycles"']

The MJ laws in Amsterdam have changed, you'll likely be disappointed if you go for the weed, you're better off getting your rec and getting it (somewhat) legally in the US[/quote]

The laws have changed, but they don't come into effect in Amsterdam city itself until Jan 2013 apparently. I went with my buddy in January and it was awesome. White widow was my fave ;)

19. I make it a point to go to a theme park with some edibles at least once a year. This year I got a 2 day trip to cedar point planned.

20. Listen to music...